- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Yealink W79P – Ruggedized Wireless IP Phone System
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
The Yealink W79P, being a high-performance SIP cordless phone system, which can register 10 Yealink ruggedized DECT W59R handsets, and keep stable in the complicated and harsh locations
Yealink W79P gives you professional wireless VoIP telephony with a ruggedized handset for use in harsh environments. W79P consists of Yealink W59R Ruggedized DECT Handset and Yealink W70B IP Base Station.
W59R is built for tough use — IP67 rated with a rubberized surface and support for vibration alarm functions. It has a built-in Bluetooth radio so you can connect a wireless headset. With up to 28 hrs of talk time, you’ll never hurt for power.
The handset communicates with the base station via DECT. W70B connects to your IP network — open SIP support. Each W70B base station supports up to 10 handsets, up to 10 VoIP accounts and up to 20 concurrent calls. It gives you support for enterprise class features — streamlined provisioning, TLS and SRTP encryption and much more.
What’s in it for you?
- Up to 20 simultaneous calls
- Up to 10 handset
- Up to 10 SIP accounts
- Up to 2 simultaneous calls per handset
- Up to 6 repeaters per base station (RT30)
- Built-in Bluetooth for Bluetooth headset
- Vibration alarm
- Handset selection for receiving the call
- Handset and number selection for placing a call
- Paging, intercom, auto-answer, dial plan
- Call hold, call transfer, 3-way conference
- Switching between calls
- Call waiting, mute, silence, DND
- Caller ID with name and number
- Anonymous call/Anonymous call rejection
- Call forward: Always/Busy/No Answer
- Speed dial/Voicemail/Redial
- Message Waiting Indication (MWI)