The W56H is a cordless IP-DECT Handset that can be added to Yealink’s W56P scalable IP-DECT Phones. The W56P is supplied with one Handset; up to 4x further handsets can be added.
The W56P is a complete business-grade SIP Cordless Phone. This state of the art IP-DECT solution supports up to 5x W56H cordless IP-DECT Handsets per Base Station and is designed for enterprises who are looking for a scalable SIP-based mobile communications system that provides immediate cost savings.
The W56P supports the Opus high definition voice codec and the CAT-IQ2.0 standard (fully backward compatible with the DECT-GAP standard), ensuring crystal-clear calls and a low data bit-rate. Combining the benefits of DECT wireless communication with the rich business features of Voice over IP telephony, users can benefit from freedom of movement, lifelike HD audio voice communications, multi-tasking convenience and professional features like intercom, transfer, call forward, 3-way conferencing and PoE support.
What’s in it for you?
- High-end ID design
- Exceptional HD sound with wideband technology
- Up to 4 simultaneous voice calls
- Up to 5 DECT cordless handsets
- Up to 5 Multiple Lines
- 2.4″ 240 x 320 color screen with intuitive user interface
- Up to 30 hours talk time, Up to 400 hours standby time
- Quick charging: 10 mins charge time for 2 hours talk time
- Support USB charging
- Headset connection via 3.5 mm jack
- Charger wall mountable
- New belt clip with better user experience