- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Yealink VC500-MIC-VCH – VC500 Pro Codec, two CPW90 wireless microphones, USB-DECT dongle, VCH51 Sharing box, VCR11 remote control, power adapter and cables, Including 2-year AMS service
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
VC500 Pro Codec, two CPW90 wireless microphones, USB-DECT dongle, VCH51 Sharing box, VCR11 remote control, power adapter and cables, Including 2-year AMS service
Video conferencing terminal for medium sized conference rooms. PTZ video camera with 5x optics in one housing with a codec for installation on a TV panel and Yealink CPW90 wireless microphones . Compatible with solutions of other vendors via SIP and H.323 protocols. Supports recording video conferencing to USB stick. Combined with Yealink WPP20 and Yealink WF50 adapters, it supports wireless content transfer.
The wide-angle optics of the camcorder with an angle of view of 83 degrees captures the image of everyone present, even if they are sitting close to the screen.
H.265 / HEVC protocol, implemented on a specialized processor, efficiently compresses and processes video, protecting against instabilities in communication channels. 1080p video transmission is provided in a bandwidth of 384 kbps and is protected from loss of up to 30% of video packets.
What’s in it for you?
- 1080P/60FPS and 5x optical PTZ camera
- 83° horizontal field of view
- H.265/HEVC video codec, 1080P from 512Kbps bandwidth
- Super packet loss recovery technology (video resistant up to 30% and audio resistant up to 80%)
- Two HDMI output and two HD content input (HDMI + Mini-DP)
- Supports wireless content sharing
- Two audio options: a pair of wireless microphones or one microphone array
- Supports collaboration features (interoperable with whiteboard and annotation on content sharing)
|Video protocols and network interaction||
|Sound processing protocols||
|Communication protocol support||
|Cloud Platform Compatibility||
|Network and security||
|NAT and firewall||
|Monoblock VC500 interfaces||
|VCH50 switching unit interfaces||