Yealink MP54 Android 9-based phone owns a faster response speed and dedicated Teams button, is ideal for office workers, front desks and common areas. Presenting a standalone voice solution and an unparalleled audio clarity, the MP54 is armed with Yealink’s Optima HD Voice and Yealink Noise Proof Technology. Moreover, MP54 makes the collaboration easier than ever thanks to its support for SIP&Teams Hybid mode, and its USB port for a Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and a USB headset.
Excellent Calling Experience
The MP54 combines professional hardware and software technology to deliver crystal-clear voice communications. Thanks to Yealink Optima HD voice and Noise Proof Technology as well as a full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC and a HAC handset, the MP54 provides an excellent audio experience for more efficient and productive calls.
Ease of Use
To extend workflows seamlessly to the desktop device, the MP54 offers a 4.0-inch capacitive touch screen and fully compatible with Microsoft 365 for a consistent calling and meeting user interface. The device owns one USB 2.0 port for USB headsets and Bluetooth dongle. It allows the user to leave the desk and continue talking while paring with a Bluetooth headset or USB headset.
What’s in it for you?
- Android 9.0
- 4 inch (800 x 480) Capacitive Touch Screen
- Optimal HD audio, Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Dedicated Microsoft Teams Button
- Supports Upgradability of Firmware to Teams and SfB Edition
- Magnet Handset
- Bluetooth Headset via BT41
- Wi-Fi via WF50
- USB Type A port, Supports USB Headset
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, Supports PoE
- Supports Microsoft/Yealink/Unify Square Device Management Platform
- Hybrid mode (Teams version only)