Grandstream WiFi Solutionsdurga_balani
In today’s wireless world, people want to connect easily and communicate more often. In office, hospitality, and retail environments a WiFi connection is not only essential but expected. Grandstreams series of GWN networking devices deliver some significant advantages to your clients and deployments, and brings an enterprise-grade wireless environment in a more affordable package.
The Access Point Range
GWN7630: dual-band 4×4:4 MU-MIMO, 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi Access Point
GWN7610 – dual-band 3×3:3 MIMO, 802.11ac WiFi Access Point
GWN7600 – dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO, 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi Access Point
GWN7600LR – dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO, 802.11ac Wave-2 Outdoor Wi-Fi Access Point
Features of Grandstream GWN Series
- Between 250 (GWN7610) and 450 (GWN7600, GWN7600LR) clients per AP
- All Access Points have embedded controllers, and can be managed, upgraded,
and monitored via the Web UI with no added software or hardware purchase
- More features and advanced technology for your money compared to other
vendor offerings within this price range (Ubiquiti, Ruckus, X-Claim)
- Advanced QoS, VLAN, TOS, 802.11e/WMM for an optimized voice, video-viewing, and web browsing experience
- Roaming (802.11k/r/v PMK Caching/OKC), SON/Mesh (GWN7600 & GWN7600LR only). Currently pending for GWN7610.
- Industry-leading security measures. All Grandstream access points have random default passwords, secure boot, critical data lockdown, digitally signed firmware, and a unique security certificate per device
Not sure what wifi solution is right for your business? Talk to our friendly staff today to find the best suitable wireless networking solution.