- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Western Digital WD Ultrastar 10TB 3.5′ Enterprise HDD SATA 256MB 7200RPM 512E ISE DC HC510 24×7 Server 2.5M hrs MTBF 5yrs
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Western Digital Ultrastar He10, 3.5″, 10TB, 7200 RPM
Delivering highly dependable performance to any storage environment, Ultrastar hard drives are designed for demanding workloads (up to 550TB per year), 10 times the workload rating of desktop drives. Ultrastar drives employ advanced technologies for enterprise-class reliability and power efficiency, to deliver a lower
total cost of ownership, so you can safeguard more of your valuable data. The Ultrastar family delivers a long-standing tradition of reliability with an unbeaten 5-year limited warranty. Western Digital is dedicated to providing a complete portfolio of hard drives to create environments for your data to thrive..
Applications and Workloads
- Cloud applications and distributed file systems like Apache Hadoop® to support Big Data analytics
- Bulk storage using Object storage solutions like Ceph™ and OpenStack Swift
- Direct & Network Attached Storage (DAS & NAS), RAID storage
- Industrial or Surveillance Applications
- Entry Server Storage
Get More From Your Data
Everywhere data lives, from sensors and mobile devices to the cloud, we’re driving the innovation necessary to help you capture, preserve, and access that data so you can unlock its full potential.
Our breadth of expertise and level of integration give us an unmatched ability to deliver carefully calibrated solutions for every type and use of your data.
What’s in it for you?
- Our most popular Ultrastar SATA models
- Full range of capacities (1TB to 14TB)
- High workload rating, 10X higher than desktop drives, for 24×7 operation
- Advanced technology design supports enterprise-class reliability and power efficiency
- 6 Gb/s SATA