- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Western Digital WD Purple Pro 12TB 3.5′ Surveillance HDD 7200RPM 256MB SATA3 245MB/s 550TBW 24×7 64 Cameras AV NVR DVR 2.5mil MTBF 5yrs
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Western Digital Purple Pro, 3.5″, 12TB, 7200 RPM
WD Purple™ surveillance storage features Western Digital’s exclusive AllFrame™ technology, so you can confidently create a security system tailored to the needs of your business. AllFrame technology improves ATA streaming, helping to reduce errors, pixelation, and other video interruptions that could happen in a video recording system.
Western Digital’s exclusive AllFrame™ AI technology
All WD Purple™ Pro drives are equipped with AllFrame AI technology, which not only improves ATA streaming to help reduce frame loss and improve overall video playback, but supports up to 32 AI streams for Deep Learning analytics within the system.
Multiple Cameras, Multiple Streams
Modern recorders now support multiple video streams per camera. WD Purple™ Pro drives are optimized to support up to 64 HD single-stream cameras, and can also support the latest smart cameras that transmit multiple streams. With this flexibility, you can upgrade or scale your security or smart video solution in the future.
Advanced workload capability for advanced systems
WD Purple™ Pro drives feature a workload rating up to 550TB/year to support the heavy video data capture and analysis found in advanced AI-enabled recorders, video analytics appliances, deep learning analytics servers and cloud-based storage. The combination of streaming optimizations and enhanced durability and reliability make WD Purple Pro smart video storage ideal for all analytics servers, whether processing video streamed directly from cameras or large-scale captured video data sets
What’s in it for you?
- Engineered with advanced capabilities needed for high-end smart video solutions
- High performance, reliability and workload capability for advanced AI-enabled recorders, video analytics appliances, deep-learning servers and cloud-based storage, including RAID and JBOD configurations
- Supports up to 550 TB/yr workload rate
- Designed with tarnish-resistant components for harsh environments, and with additional robustness for multi-bay enclosures