- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Western Digital WD Blue 500GB M.2 SATA SSD 560R/530W MB/s 95K/84K IOPS 200TBW 1.75M hrs MTTF 3D NAND 7mm 5yrs Wty
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Western Digital Blue 3D, 500 GB, M.2, 560 MB/s, 6 Gbit/s
Superior Performance for High-End Computing For high-end computing applications like gaming, HD media playback, or creative software, look to WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSDs, with capacities available up to 4TB. Western Digital 3D NAND technology helps enable sequential read speeds up to 560 MB/s2 and sequential write speeds up to 530 MB/s for fast system boot-ups, quick application responses, and rapid transfer speeds.
An SSD is designed with no moving parts to help protect against data loss when accidentally bumped or dropped. And with 1.75M hours MTTF (mean time to failure)3, up to 600 TBW (terabytes written)4(4TB model), and several error-correction technologies, WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSDs can help guard data for years to come.
Capacities up to 4TB, available in both 2.5”/7mm cased form factor, and 2TB in the M.2 2280 form factor
Up to 600TBW (4TB model) and 1.75M hours MTTF, and features a 5-year limited warranty
3D NAND technology enables Sequential Read Speeds up to 560MB/s and Sequential Write Speeds of up to 530MB/s
What’s in it for you?
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 4TB with enhanced reliability
- Sequential read speeds up to 560 MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530 MB/s
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 600 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced reliability
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- Includes a 5-year limited warranty