- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
WatchGuard Firebox T35-Rugged with 3-yr Total Security Suite
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
WatchGuard Firebox T35-R is a high-performance ruggedized security appliance for protecting critical networks in harsh environments
Firebox T35-R is a high-performance ruggedized compact security appliance built to withstand extreme temperatures, moisture and dust. Traditional firewalls are designed for office environments or rack-mounted in a climate-controlled server room, where issues with temperature, water and dust are negligible. Initiatives to connect and modernize operations in harsh environments require a device that can withstand these conditions, ensure effective security, and deliver consistently high performance.
Built to Withstand Harsh Conditions
Dust, moisture, and extreme temperatures can dramatically reduce the lifecycle and performance of network hardware. WatchGuard’s Firebox T35-R features an IP64-rated industrial enclosure that is both dust and splash proof, and capable of operating in temperatures of -40 to +60 deg C (-40° to +140° F). The ruggedized construction of the Firebox T35-R means you can deploy the appliance in harsh environments without needing additional protections. Want to use a T35-R in an industrial enclosure? T35-R includes standard DNI rails and supports both DC and AC power for easy integration.
Goodbye RADIUS Set-Up, Hello AuthPoint MFA
With RADIUS set-up no longer required, it is now easier to set up strong multi-factor authentication for VPNs through the Firebox. Security and convenience make this integration a powerful tool for zero-trust implementations.
Zero-Touch Remote Deployment
With the T35-R you can avoid sending your team to every location a device is needed. Our Cloud-based RapidDeploy technology allows you to create and store Firebox configuration data in the Cloud and have an appliance directly shipped to its destination. Once the device arrives, a user only needs to plug it in – RapidDeploy will automatically download and apply your pre-determined configuration.
Easy to Manage and Understand
The Firebox T35-R is not only easy to initially configure and deploy, it is designed with an emphasis on centralized management, making ongoing policy and network management across your distributed environment simple and straightforward. WatchGuard Cloud provides a suite of big data visibility and reporting tools that instantly identify and distill key network security threats, issues and trends so you can take immediate preventive or corrective action. Security is complex, running it doesn’t have to be.
What’s in it for you?
- WebBlocker: filter URL and web content by blocking HTTP and HTTPS access to inappropriate or malicious web content
- Application Control: monitor, track and block over 1,800 web and business applications
- spamBlocker: block unwanted emails and the viruses they may carry
- Gateway AntiVirus: detect and prevent known spyware, viruses, worms, trojans and blended threats from reaching your network
- Intrusion Prevention Service: protect your network against a broad range of threats including SQL injections, DoS, cross-site scripting and buffer overflows
- Reputation Enabled Defence: ensure fast and secure web browsing using cloud-based URL reputation lookups
- Network Discovery: Generate a visual map of every device connected to your network
- Data Loss Prevention: protect against data breaches by scanning email, web and FTP traffic for sensitive data
- APT Blocker: cloud-based sandbox with full system emulation identifies and blocks zero-day threats and advanced malware
- Threat Detection and Response: detect, prioritize and enable immediate action against threats on both the network and endpoints
- DNSWatch: reduce malware infections by detecting and blocking malicious DNS requests
|Branch Office VPN||
|Maximum firewall connections per second||
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||
|Number of VLANs||
|Point-to-point protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE)||
|Supported network protocols||
|Ports & interfaces|
|Gigabit Ethernet (copper) ports quantity||
|USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||
|Serial ports quantity||
|AC input voltage||
|DC input voltage||