Meet Grandstream’s latest IP Video Phone – Grandstream GXV3370durga_balani
The Grandstream GXV3370 IP Video Phone for Android™ offers a powerful desktop video phone featuring Android 7.0, a 7” touchscreen, real-time HD video telephony, built-in WiFi & Bluetooth and more. This new model offers a significant upgrade to our existing GXV series models thanks to Android 7.0 and a much more powerful hardware platform.
GXV3370 Feature Highlights
The GXV3370 is a powerful desktop video phone for enterprise users. It features a 7” touchscreen, advanced megapixel camera for HD video conferencing, built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, Gigabit network speeds and innovative telephony functionalities. It also runs on Android 7.0 and has flexible SDK support for custom apps. The GXV3370 is fully interoperable with nearly all major SIP platforms on the market and can be seamlessly integrated with Grandstream’s portfolio including SIP-based security cameras, door systems, IP PBXs, and video conferencing systems and services. This videophone is the perfect choice for users looking for an integrated video communications solution for their desktop.
Features of Grandstream IP Video Phone
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- Built-in mega-pixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Runs on Android 7.0 operating system
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headset
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Integrated dual-band WiFi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ to power the device and give it a network connection
- Speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber, advanced echo cancellation & excellent double-talk performance
- 4-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor with 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC Flash
- 7’’ (1024×600) capacitive 5-point touch screen TFT LCD
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- 7-way audio conferencing & 3-way 720p 30fps HD video conferencing capability
About Grandstream Networks
Grandstream Networks, Inc. has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small and medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivalled features and flexibility.
Shop related products
Contact us for more info and to find Our best recommendation on IP Phones that suit your requirements.