- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Vigor2915 Dual-WAN Broadband Firewall VPN Router
$329.95(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
The Vigor2915 Series is an integrated network management solution designed for a small business. The primary WAN interface is a Gigabit Ethernet, and users can add a secondary WAN connectionn using port number 4, the USB port, or the Wi-Fi interface.
The Vigor2915 Dual-WAN routers include two Gigabit Ethernet WAN interfaces and a USB port for 3G/4G mobile broadband. Load Balance and Failover functions are available for use on any of the 3 WAN connections. The Ethernet WAN ports support technology types FTTP, HFC, Satellite and Fixed Wireless deployed by NBN in Australia.
Features such as a comprehensive firewall with Content Security Management and support for up to 16 VPN tunnels make the Vigor2915 an excellent solution for SOHO and small businesses that require moderate network speeds with high security and reliability.
What’s in it for you?
- NBN Ready to connect to NTD (Network Termination Device)
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
- 1 x configurable Gigabit Ethernet WAN/LAN port
- 3 x Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
- Up to 30,000 NAT sessions and 500 Mbps NAT throughput
- 1 x USB port for 3G/4G LTE mobile broadband access, USB printer, storage and thermometer
- Load Balance and Failover functions for WAN and USB 3G/4G WAN
- IPv6 & IPv4
- Object-based SPI Firewall, Content Security Management (CSM) and QoS
- 16 x VPN tunnels including 8 x SSL-VPN tunnels
- Support VigorACS 2 Central Management System for remote network management