- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Ubiquiti UMA-D Antennas
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
UMA-D is a dual-band, dual-polarity antenna optimized for 802.11ac. It offers a directional radiation pattern and a three-axis ball joint mount for precise aiming.
The UMA-D is a dual-band, dual-polarity antenna optimized for 802.11ac. It offers a directional radiation pattern and a three-axis ball joint mount for precise aiming.
Directivity allows you to get coverage where you need it. With its high-efficiency radiator, the UMA-D delivers significantly better performance for your desired coverage area and less interference with neighboring APs.
Use the included mount for horizontal or vertical mounting on a wall, ceiling, or pole. The ball-joint system allows for quick and easy alignment: azimuth (left/right), elevation (up/down), and orientation (vertical or horizontal pole/surface).
What’s in it for you?
- Antenna Features Optimized for 802.11ac, the UMA-D offers a high efficiency directional radiation pattern with dual polarity
- Weather-Resistant Enclosure Encased in UV-stabilized plastic, the UMA-D can be used indoors or outdoors
- Versatile Mounting The UMA-D has a ball joint mount designed for precise aiming and can be mounted on a pole or wall
- Compatibility The UMA-D is a connectorized antenna that is compatible with the UAP-AC-M
Datasheet and Guide
|201.3 x 128.0 x 32.5 mm (7.93 x 5.04 x 1.28")|
|(with Mount) - 480 g (16.93 oz)|
|(without Mount) - 400 g (14.11 oz)|
|Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic|
|Supported Frequency Range|
|2.4 - 2.5 GHz, 5.1 - 5.9 GHz|
|Wall/Pole (Kits Included)|
|Ball Joint Mount|
|Screws (Qty. 4)|
|Screw Anchors (Qty. 4)|
|Wall Mount Plate|
|RF Cables (Qty. 2)|
|Quick Start Guide|