- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Ubiquiti UniFi Switch 8-port 150W ( UAP-IW compatible )
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Ubiquiti UniFi 8-port Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP 150W
The UniFi switch can be used with the UniFi Enterprise System. The UniFI switch works on Power over Ethernet (POE+), which supplies both power and data to the UniFi switch. The switch is managed by the UniFi controller. The switch transfers data of up to speeds of 10 Gbps. The switch offers switching, mirroring, and aggregate per port. The switch comes with a 250-watt power supply or 500-watt power supply.
The switch comes with 8 ports. The switch has PoE on all its ports. The UniFi switch runs quietly, so you will not be disturbed by the noise it is making. You can use the SFP (small form-factor pluggable) ports and regular ports simultaneously. The UniFi switch is built well so that it is long lasting. The switch is also easy to use, easy to set up and install. It comes with rack ears so that it’s rack mountable. You can choose 24v POE, 48v POE, or no POE for each individual port. The UniFi switch can be easily used with long range access points. The UniFi switch can be easily configured and delivers excellent performance.
What’s in it for You?
- Has two SFP ports and two SFP+ ports. The SFP ports transfer data at speeds of 1 Gbps, while the SFP+ ports transfer data at speeds of 10 Gbps.
- Allows administrators to monitor the UniFi Switch using a graphical user interface (GUI). The UniFi controller also allows you to initially configure UniFi switch.
- The UniFi controller monitors the UniFi switch with statistics.
- The UniFi switch is a Gigabit switch, delivering high speed for your networks.
- Processes traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
- Allows you to choose the operation mode for each port, which can be switching, mirroring or aggregate.
Weight-1.7 kg (3.75 lb)
Total Non-Blocking Throughput-10 Gbps
Switching Capacity-20 Gbps
Forwarding Rate-14.88 Mpps
Max. Power Consumption-Including PoE Output: 150W
Excluding PoE Output: 20W
Power Method-100-240VAC/50-60 Hz, Universal Input
Power Supply-AC/DC, Internal, 150W DC
Networking Interface-(8) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet Ports; (2) 1 Gbps SFP Ethernet Ports
Management Interface-Ethernet In Band
Certifications-CE, FCC, IC
Operating Temperature--5 to 40° C (23 to 104° F)
Operating Humidity-5 to 95% Noncondensing
Warranty - 12 months