- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Ubiquiti UniFi Protect ViewPort PoE – HDMI adapter – Instantly View UniFi Protect Systems on your TV
$434.39(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Ubiquiti UniFi Protect ViewPort PoE allows you to view your UniFi Protect camera feeds on an HDMI display
The UniFi Protect ViewPort allows you to view your UniFi Protect camera feeds on an HDMI display. It uses Power over Ethernet and connects to the local network hosting your cameras and connects via HDMI to a display. The UniFi Protect ViewPort offers 4K video output at 30 frames per second. Protect systems can be viewed in custom high-density camera matrix configurations.
What’s in it for you?
- View Unifi Protect cameras on an HDMI display
- Display up to 16 IP cameras simultaneously
- Easy setup with UniFi Protect System
- Powered by Power over Ethernet up to 1 Gbps
- HDMI video output up to 4K @ 30 fps
|IP Video||3840 x 2160 at 30 fps Decoding|
|Simultaneous Streams||16 Streams|
|Video Connectors||1 x HDMI|
|Other I/O||2 x RJ45|
|Power Connector||1 x RJ45 Input|