- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Ubiquiti UniFi Controller Cloud Key
$124.63(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Ubiquiti UniFi Controller Cloud Key
The UniFi Cloud Key combines the best of local and cloud management: local network security combined with convenient remote access.
Powerful Quad-Core Architecture
The UniFi Cloud Key provides top processing power for centralized device management.
Plug and Play Installation
Instant setup: connect the UniFi Cloud Key to 802.3af PoE and run the UniFi Controller setup wizard.
The Ubiquiti UniFi Cloud Key is an incorporated PC and programming controller. The UniFi Cloud Key elements a quad-center processor with 1 GB RAM, working the most recent form of the UniFi Controller with inherent cross breed cloud innovation. The UniFi Cloud Key is completely fit for designing and overseeing many UniFi gadgets in your organization. Supplanting a committed server or PC, the UniFi Cloud Key is an ultra-low vitality arrangement with practically no impression.
The Ubiquiti half and half cloud setup gives a protected, private SSO (Single Sign-On) to get to the majority of your UniFi organizations from anyplace on the planet. With the Ubiquiti mixture cloud, an outsider facilitated cloud administration is not required, so majority of your own information and system data stays nearby and secure–the way it ought to be.
Big things do come in small packages. We took one of our biggest ideas and engineered it to fit into a tiny form factor. Introducing the UniFi Cloud Key, a miniaturized marvel of technology. The UniFi Cloud Key is an integrated computer and software controller minus the bulk. It features a quad-core processor with 2 GB RAM, operating the latest version of the UniFi Controller with built-in hybrid cloud technology.
Use the UniFi Controller to provision UniFi APs, configure wireless networks, map out networks, and quickly manage system traffic. Powerful Wi-Fi management features include:
- RF monitoring and device mapping
- Detailed RF performance analysis
- Band steering support
- Guest portal/hotspot support
Router and Switch Management
Use the UniFi Controller to provision UniFi Security Gateways and Switches. Configure a variety of features:
- WAN/LAN/VLAN configuration
- Operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port
- PoE setting per port (device dependent)
- Jumbo frame and flow control services
- Monitor and analyze performance of each port
The UniFi Controller software allows admins to configure and monitor UniFi devices using a graphical user interface. There is no separate software, licensing, hosting, or support fee. Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Cloud Key is a powerful solution for managing your UniFi networks across the campus or across the globe.
What’s in it for you?
- Hybrid Cloud Technology: The Ubiquiti® hybrid cloud configuration provides a secure, private SSO (Single Sign-On) to access all of your UniFi deployments from anywhere in the world. With the Ubiquiti hybrid cloud, a third-party hosted cloud service is not required, so all of your personal data and network information remains local and secure–the way it should be.
- Breakthrough Efficiency: The UniFi Cloud Key is fully capable of configuring and managing dozens of UniFi devices in your deployment. Replacing a dedicated server or computer, the UniFi Cloud Key is an ultra-low energy solution with virtually no footprint.
- Incredible, Agile Scalability: Add, provision, configure, monitor, and manage all of your UniFi devices, whether in one or thousands of private networks–all from a central control plane.
- Multi-Site Management: A UniFi Cloud Key installed at each deployment site provides an always-on, private UniFi cloud service. Every site is accessible through its assigned secure SSO. Each UniFi Cloud Key is independent with its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
- Improved User Experience: Redesigned to be more intuitive and easier to navigate, the new UI raises the bar for enterprise network management efficiency. Important network details are logically organized for a simplified, yet powerful, interface.
- Network Overview: A comprehensive overview of your network health is readily available in the new dashboard. Monitor your network’s vitals and make on‑the‑fly adjustments as needed.
- Detailed Analytics: Use the configurable reporting and analytics to monitor large user groups and expedite troubleshooting.
- LAN/WLAN Groups: The UniFi Controller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple LAN and WLAN groups and assign them to the respective UniFi devices.
Guide and Datasheet
Weight: 110 g (3.88 oz)
Processor: Quad-Core SoC
Memory: 1 GB DDR
Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
Buttons: (1) Reset to Defaults
Power Method: 48V 802.3af or Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return) or Micro-USB (5V)
Power Supply: 802.3af PoE or Micro-USB 5V, Minimum 1A
Max. Power Consumption: 5W
Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
Operating Temperature: 0 to 40° C (32 to 104° F)
Operating Humidity: 20 to 90% Noncondensing
Warranty: 12 months