- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Ubiquiti UniFi AC Lite Access point
$168.19(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC Lite 802.11AC Dual Radio Access point – range 122m
The UAP-AC-Lite has a scope of 122m (400ft). The Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC Lite conveys a financially savvy mix of significant worth and execution in a decreased impression, with ultra smaller plan. The UAP-AC-Lite is 25% smaller than the standard UAP.
The UniFi AC Lite AP gives synchronous, double band and 2×2 MIMO innovations. The UniFi AC-Lite joins undertaking execution, boundless versatility, and a focal administration controller. UniFi 802.11AC DualRadio Access Points (APs) have a refined modern plan and can be effectively introduced utilising the included mounting equipment. Construct remote systems as large or little as required. Begin with one (or move up to a three pack) and grow to thousands while keeping up a solitary bound together administration framework.
What’s in it for you?
- The Unifi access point supports simultaneous dual band which gives twice the bandwidth as a selectable dual band.
- The access point has a range of 122 m (400 ft).
- The access point can be easily mounted on a wall or a ceiling with the kits included.
- The UniFi 802.11AC Dual-Radio APs highlight the most recent in Wi-Fi 802.11AC MIMO innovation.
- The Unifi access point is managed by UniFi Controller Software which has a user-friendly interface.
Weight-170 g (6.0 oz), 185 g (6.5 oz) with Mounting Kits
Networking Interface-(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
Antennas-(2) Dual-Band Antennas, 3 dBi Each
Wi-Fi Standards-802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Power Method-Passive Power over Ethernet (24V), (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
Power Supply-24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter
Maximum Power Consumption-6.5W
Max TX Power-20 dBm
BSSID-Up to Four per Radio
Wireless Security-WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
Certifications-CE, FCC, IC
Mounting-Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
Operating Temperature--10 to 70° C (14 to 158° F)
Operating Humidity-5 to 95% Noncondensing