Ubiquiti Next-generation UniFi Gateway Pro, Dual-WAN Security Gateway, For Medium-Large Sized Networks, For Use With UCK-G2-PLUS
(inc. of GST)
Ubiquiti Networks Gateway Pro, 1000 Mbit/s, Ethernet (RJ-45), 442,4 mm, 285,6 mm, 43,7 mm, 3,42 kg
The UniFi Next-generation Gateway Pro (UXG Pro) is a powerful security gateway that delivers a versatile networking interface and enterprise-class threat management functionality to medium to large-sized networks. The UXG Pro is equipped with (2) WAN ports (GbE RJ45 and 10G SFP+) that provide failover support, as well as (2) LAN ports (GbE RJ45 and 10G SFP+) to provide the high-speed connectivity needed to support the most bandwidth-intensive applications. It also excels as a complete network security solution, offering a full suite of threat mitigation features, including deep packet inspection (DPI), intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS), and layered firewall configuration. The UXG Pro can be paired with a Cloud Key Gen2 Plus to create a highly powerful and secure deployment that can be fully managed with the UniFi Network application (web/mobile).
What’s in it for you?
- 1.7 GHz quad-core processor
- (2) WAN ports (GbE RJ45 and 10G SFP+) with failover support
- (2) LAN ports (GbE RJ45 and 10G SFP+)
- Enterprise-class DPI, IPS/IDS, and layered firewall configuration
- Power redundancy when connected to the UniFi SmartPower RPS (sold separately)
- SmartPower outlet (200~240VAC/1.25A) for an external modem
- 1U-sized, rack-mountable device
|Ports & interfaces||
|Weight & dimensions||