- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Ubiquiti NanoStation has a panel antenna which has wide transmission beam so that the signal covers a large area. The Nanostation provides dual polarity performance so that they are high speed and can be used for voice over internet protocol (VoIP) and streaming media applications. Point to MultiPoint links is used to serve many locations from a single access point.
Ubiquiti Nanostation is a CPE (customer premises equipment) device. The Ubiquiti Nanostation is easy to set up and install. With PoE output, the secondary Ethernet port can power an external device. The Ubiquiti Nanostation provides networks with high throughput and low latency. You can mount the Ubiquiti Nanostation on a window, wall or pole.
The Ubiquiti Nanostation is designed well for it to look sleek and elegant when installed. If you want to deploy a network at areasonable price, look no further than the Ubiquiti Nanostation. Wireless networks are now ubiquitous, so you do not have to worry about wires and cables in a wired network. The Ubiquiti Nanostation is a versatile device that can be used to provide a wireless network in any way. The Ubiquiti Nanostation was responsible for the rise of the global wireless ISP (internet service provider) industry.
What’s in it for you?
- The Nanostation can be used to provide a network to many houses using point to multipoint links.
- The Ubiquiti Nanostation can also be used to provide a network to just one house using a point to point link.
- The Nanostation has a long range, so it can provide a network to a house sitting far away.
- The Nanostation LocoM2 has a frequency of 2.4 GHz, a throughput of 150 Mbps, and a range of 5 km.
- The Nanostation can be controlled and managed with software such as AirOS, AirView, and AirControl.
|Frequency||900 MHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||3 GHz||3.65 GHz||5 GHz||5 GHz|
|Throughput||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps|
|Range||10+ km||13+ km||5+ km||15+ km||15+ km||15+ km||10+ km|
Guide and Data Sheet
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Dimensions: 164 x 72 x 199 mm (6.46 x 2.83 x 7.83")
- Weight: 900 g (1.98 lbs)
- Power Supply (PoE): 24V, 0.5A
- Max. Power Consumption: 6.5W
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Operating Frequency: 902-928 MHz
- Gain: 8 dBi
- Networking Interface: 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24Kc, 400 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash
- Frequency: 900 MHz