Ubiquiti LTU Instant 5 White Power over Ethernet (PoE)
(inc. of GST)
Ubiquiti LiteBeam plug-and-play conversion module for existing LiteBeam� (LBE 5AC Gen?2) deployments. (5 Pack)
The LTU Instant is a 5 GHz LTU client that serves as a plug-and-play conversion module for existing LiteBeam® (LBE 5AC Gen 2) deployments. Designed to function in a PtMP environment with an LTU Rocket serving as its base station, the LTU Instant delivers up to 900+ Mbps* of real TCP/IP throughput with its 22 dBi high-gain antenna. It also offers a robust feature set including frequency splitting, router mode support, accommodating bandwidth options, and configuration management from the AP side. The LTU Instant can be set up in minutes and fully managed with the UISP® web application or mobile app.
What’s in it for you?
- Proprietary Ubiquiti LTU core processor
- 22 dBi high-gain antenna with InnerFeed technology
- Easily integrates with LBE 5AC Gen 2 deployments
- Channel width flexibility (10/20/30/40/50/60/80/100 MHz* bandwidth)
- Configuration management from the AP side
- Router mode support
- Frequency splitting
- Quick, Bluetooth-powered setup via the UISP Mobile app
- Includes (5) feeds and (5) PoE adapters
|Ports & interfaces||
|Weight & dimensions||