- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Ubiquiti LiteBeam 5AC Gen2 (LBE-5AC-GEN2-AU)
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Ubiquiti LiteBeam AC 23dBi 5GHz 802.11ac Antenna
Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX® CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), the LiteBeam® 5AC Gen 2, with dedicated Wi-Fi management.
Improved Noise Immunity
The LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2 directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2 blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed® technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses. Featuring high performance and innovative mechanical design, the LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2 is versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
What’s in it for you?
- UMobile App: The LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2 integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device. UMobile allows you to set up, configure, and manage the LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2.
- Full Adjustment Flexibility: The LiteBeam 5AC features a two-mount system that provides adjustment flexibility along both axes for versatile mounting options. The mounting system, coupled with the built-in bubble level, enables quick and easy alignment.
- Improved Mounting and Surge Protection: Featuring enhanced protection against power surges, the LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2 offers a more robust mount with separate azimuth and elevation adjustments.
Guide and Datasheet
Weight With Mount 980 g (2.16 lb); Without Mount 800 g (1.76 lb)
Networking Interface (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
Antenna Gain 23 dBi Max.
Power Output 25 dBm Max.
Power Consumption 7W
Power Supply 24V, 0.3A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)
Power Method Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
Operating Temperature -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Noncondensing
ESD/EMP Protection ± 24 kV Contact / Air
Shock and Vibration ETSI300-019-1.4
Wind Survivability 200 km/h (125 mph)
Wind Loading 275 N @ 200 km/h (61.8 lbf @ 125 mph)
Certifications CE, FCC, IC