- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Ubiquiti EdgeRouter X 5port Switch with AU Adaptor
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Ubiquiti EdgeRouter X Advanced Gigabit Ethernet Router with AU Adaptor
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the EdgeRouter™ X, part of the EdgeMAX® platform. The EdgeRouter X combines carrier‑class reliability with excellent price‑to‑performance value in an ultra‑compact form factor.
Ubiquiti The EdgeRouter X combines carrier class unwavering quality with an unbeatable price in an ultra compact frame. The Ubiquiti EdgeRouter is powered by passive Power over Ethernet (PoE), which means it can get power through Ethernet cable. It can also be powered by a power adapter. The EdgeRouter can also be used to power other devices, and this is known as POE passthrough. The standard model, the ER-X, can be powered by an external power adapter or 24V passive PoE input. A passive PoE passthrough option1 is available to support a single airMAX® device2.
Powered by a proprietary and intuitive graphical interface, EdgeOS®, every EdgeRouter X can easily be configured for the routing, security, and management features required to efficiently run your network. For advanced network professionals, an integrated CLI is available for quick and direct access using familiar commands.
Intuitive User Interface
The EdgeRouter X provides a graphical user interface designed for convenient setup and control. Accessed via a network port and web browser, the user -friendly interface provides intuitive management with a virtual view of the ports, displaying physical connectivity, speed, and status. The Dashboard displays detailed statistics: IP information, MTU, transmit and receive speeds, and status for each physical and virtual interface.
EdgeOS is a sophisticated operating system with robust features, including:
- VLAN interfaces for network segmentation
- Static routes and support of routing protocols: OSPF, RIP, and BGP
- Firewall policies and NAT rules
- DHCP services
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Network administration and monitoring tools
- Administrator and operator accounts
- Comprehensive IPv6 support
Configuration by CLI
The CLI provides quick and flexible configuration by command line and features the following:
- For power users, configuration and monitoring of all advanced features
- Direct access to standard Linux tools and shell commands
- CLI access through SSH, Telnet, and the graphical user interface
Features of EdgeRouter X
- (5) Gigabit RJ45 ports
- Passive PoE passthrough option3
- Power via 24V passive PoE or power adapter
- Ports configurable for line-rate, Layer-2 switching
- 260 kpps for 64-byte packets
- 1 Gbps for 1518-byte packets
1 Requires 24V passive PoE or a 12W minimum power adapter (not included).
2 Check your airMAX device’s specifications for voltage and wattage requirements.
3 Requires 24V passive PoE or a 12W minimum power adapter (not included).
What’s in it for you?
- The EdgeRouter offers excellent performance and is made of high-quality materials so that it is durable and long lasting.
- The EdgeRouter X provides five independent, Gigabit RJ45 ports.
- The EdgeRouter X delivers 100% uptime, so you are always connected to the Internet.
- The EdgeRouter has a user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI) to make it easy to manage and monitor the network. It includes an integrated Command-Line Interface (CLI) for advanced networking.
Guide and Datasheet
Weight: 175 g (6.17 oz)
Max. Power Consumption: 5W
Power Input: 12VDC, 0.5A Power Adapter (Included) or 24V Passive PoE
Power Supply: External AC/DC Adapter
Supported Voltage Range: 9 to 26VDC
LEDs: Power, Ethernet 0-4
Processor: Dual-Core 880 MHz, MIPS1004Kc
Memory: 256 MB DDR3 RAM
Code Storage: 256 MB NAND
Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
Wall Mount: Yes
Operating Temperature: -10 to 45° C (14 to 113° F)
Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% Noncondensing
Warranty: 12 months
Data/PoE Input Port: (1) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Port
Data Port: (3) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports
Data/PoE Passthrough Port: (1) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Port