- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Ubiquiti EdgePoint WISP Switch 16 port
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Ubiquiti EdgePoint 16 Port PoE Outdoor WISP Switch
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the Ubiquiti EdgePoint™, part of the EdgeMAX® platform. The first application-specific designed WISP control point, the EdgePoint combines EdgeMAX routing features with fiber backhaul and versatile powering capabilities.
Breakthrough in Tower Deployment The Ubiquiti EdgePoint features FiberProtect to significantly reduce electrostatic discharge (ESD) failures and electromagnetic interference (EMI), greatly improve data signal integrity, and consolidate the wired data backhaul to a single fiber cable run for long-distance connectivity.
Intuitive User Interface The Ubiquiti EdgePoint features a graphical user interface designed for convenient setup and control. Accessed via a network port and web browser, the user-friendly interface provides intuitive management with a virtual view of the ports, displaying physical connectivity, speed, and status. Depending on whether you are configuring a router (EP-R6 or EP-R8) or switch (EP-S16), the configuration interface will differ.
The EP-S16 features 16 RJ45 Ethernet ports and two SFP+ ports.
- Power Options: 54VDC, 6A Terminal Block; Dual PoE Input
- (1) Console Port
- Data Ports: (16) RJ45 Ports; (2) SFP+ Ports
Sixteen RJ45 ports support PoE:
- PoE Input or Output: (2) Ports with Two Options: 54V, 1.5A Passive PoE Input or 54 or 24V, 1.4A Passive PoE Output*
- PoE Output: (2) 54 or 24V, 1.4A Passive PoE Output Ports* ; (12) PoE+ or 24V, 0.7A Passive PoE Output Ports*
- FiberProtect Strain Relief for Fiber Optic Strands
- Cable Sleeve and Option for Conduit (Not Included)
- Cable Tie Slots (Cable Ties Not Included)
- Lanyard Loop for Ease of Installation
- Slot for PicoStationM2HP (Not Included) to Allow for Wireless Management
- Pole-Mount Bracket (Wall-Mount Bracket Also Included)
- Ground Bonding Point
What’s in it for you?
- All-in-One Design A single, compact controller efficiently eliminates clutter, expensive cabinets, extraneous installations, and excessive maintenance.
- Robust Construction The ruggedized case withstands outdoor conditions, including wind, rain, and snow. The included cable sleeve protects the cables and cable opening. If you prefer, you can swap it out for your own conduit.
- Advanced Applications: For the EP-S16, layer-2 link aggregation provides similar redundancy and increased performance benefits.
- Versatile Power Options Powered by 54VDC or by PoE, the EP-R8 and EP-S16 can support 54 or 24V passive PoE to power all Ubiquiti® products, including airFiber® and airMAX®. Powered by 24VDC or by PoE, the EP-R6 can support 24V passive PoE to power most Ubiquiti products.
Dimensions:326.6 x 382.7 x 88.8 mm (12.86 x 15.07 x 3.50")
Weight:3.4 kg (7.50 lb)
Enclosure Characteristics:Diecast Aluminum Alloy and Polycarbonate with UV Resistance
Max. Power Consumption:40W (Excludes PoE Output)
Power Input:(1) DC Terminal Block or (2) RJ45 (Ports 1 and 2) (Self-Correcting Polarity Protection on DC Terminal Block Only, Diode ORed Protection on All Power Inputs)
Power Supply:Min. 54V / 0.8A (Excludes PoE Output Power)
VDC Input:54VDC, 6A
LEDs:Power, Speed, Link, Activity, PoE
Ports:(1) RJ45 Serial Port (16) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports (2) 1/10 Gbps SFP+ Ports
Processor:ARM Cortex-A9 400 MHz
Memory:256 MB DDR3 RAM
Code Storage:32 MB
Certifications:CE, FCC, IC
Mounting:Pole mount, wall mount
Operating Temperature:-40 to 65° C (-40 to 149° F)
Operating Humidity:10 to 90% Noncondensing