- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Ubiquiti EdgePoint WISP Router 8 port
$942.59(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Ubiquiti EdgePoint WISP ( Wireless Internet Service Provider ) Router 8 port
Application-specific WISP control point featuring five RJ45 Ethernet ports and one SFP Ethernet port.
The EdgePoint™ offers an innovative combination of robust routing performance, fiber backhaul capability, and the convenience of passive PoE support.
The EdgePoint features FiberProtect to significantly reduce electrostatic discharge (ESD) failures and electromagnetic interference (EMI), greatly improve data signal integrity, and consolidate the wired data backhaul to a single fiber cable run for long-distance connectivity. The first application-specific designed WISP control point, the EdgePoint combines the advanced routing capabilities of EdgeMAX® with fiber backhaul and versatile powering capabilities.
Intuitive User Interface The EdgePoint features a graphical user interface designed for convenient setup and control. Accessed via a network port and web browser, the user-friendly interface provides intuitive management with a virtual view of the ports, displaying physical connectivity, speed, and status. Depending on whether you are configuring a router (EP-R6 or EP-R8) or switch (EP-S16), the configuration interface will differ.
The EP-R8 features six RJ45 Ethernet ports and two combination RJ45/SFP Ethernet ports.
- Power Options: 54VDC, 6A Terminal Block, Dual PoE Input
- (1) Console Port
- Data Ports: (6) RJ45 Ports, (2) Combination RJ45/SFP Ports
Nine RJ45 ports support PoE:
- (1) 54V, 1.5A (No Data)
- (1) 54V, 1.5A
- (2) 54 or 24V, 1.4A Passive PoE Output Ports*
- (5) 24V, 0.7A Passive PoE Output Ports*
What’s in it for you?
- All-in-One Design A single, compact controller efficiently eliminates clutter, expensive cabinets, extraneous installations, and excessive maintenance.
- Robust Construction The ruggedized case withstands outdoor conditions, including wind, rain, and snow. The included cable sleeve protects the cables and cable opening. If you prefer, you can swap it out for your own conduit.
- Advanced Applications For the EP-R6 and EP-R8, powerful routing features – such as load balancing and failover– provide redundancy and increased performance for outdoor wireless links.
- Versatile Power Options Powered by 54VDC or by PoE, the EP-R8 and EP-S16 can support 54 or 24V passive PoE to power all Ubiquiti® products, including airFiber® and airMAX®. Powered by 24VDC or by PoE, the EP-R6 can support 24V passive PoE to power most Ubiquiti products.
* Check product specifications to verify PoE compatibility.
Guide and Datasheet
Dimensions 326.6 x 382.7 x 88.8 mm (12.86 x 15.07 x 3.50")
Dimensions With Wall-Mount: 326.6 x 382.7 x 105.5 mm (12.86 x 15.07 x 4.15")
Weight 3.4 kg (7.50 lb)
Weight With Wall-Mount: 3.8 kg (8.38 lb)
Enclosure Characteristics Diecast Aluminum Alloy and Polycarbonate with UV Resistance
Max. Power Consumption 40W (Excludes PoE Output)
Power Supply Min. 54V / 0.8A (Excludes PoE Output Power)
Supported Voltage Range 56 to 42VDC
Processor Dual-Core 600 MHz, MIPS64 with Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing
Certifications CE, FCC, IC
Pole/Wall Mount Yes
Operating Temperature -40 to 65° C (-40 to 149° F)
Operating Humidity 10 to 90% Noncondensing