- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Ubiquiti EdgeMax EdgeSwitch 48 Lite Managed Gigabit Switches with SFP+
$773.19(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch Managed Gigabit Switch 48 Port with SFP 48 Port
Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks® EdgeSwitch™ Lite, part of the EdgeMAX® line of products. The EdgeSwitch Lite is a fully managed, Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks. The EdgeSwitch Lite offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer 2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer 3 routing capability.
The EdgeSwitch Lite offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. For its total, non-blocking throughput, the 48-port models support up to 70 Gbps.
The EdgeSwitch Lite provides fiber connectivity options for your growing networks. For high-capacity uplinks, the 48-port models include two SFP and two SFP+ ports, providing up to 10 Gbps uplinks.
What’s in it for you?
- (48) Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- (2) SFP+ Ports
- (2) SFP Ports
- Serial Console Port
- Non-Blocking Throughput: 70 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 140 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 104.16 Mpps
- Maximum Power Consumption: 56W
- Rack- or Wall-Mountable
- DC Input Option (Redundant or Stand-Alone)
Guide and Datasheet
- Dimensions-443 x 43 x 286 mm (17.44 x 1.69 x 11.26")
- Weight-3.65 kg (8.05 lb) 3.56 kg (7.85 lb)
- Total Non-Blocking Throughput-70 Gbps
- Max. Power Consumption-56W
- Power Method-100-240VAC/50-60 Hz, Universal Input DC 56W, 25 to 16V, with 2.5 mm DC Power Inline Connector
- Power Supply-AC/DC, Internal, 56W DC
- Networking Interface-(48) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet Ports (2) 1/10 Gbps SFP+ Ethernet Ports (2) 1 Gbps SFP Ethernet Ports
- Management Interface-(1) RJ45 Serial Port, Ethernet In/Out Band
- Certifications-CE, FCC, IC
- Rackmount-Yes, 1U High
- Operating Temperature--5 to 40° C (23 to 104° F)
- Operating Humidity-5 to 95% Noncondensing