- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Ubiquiti EdgeMax EdgeSwitch 24 Lite Managed Gigabit Switches with SFP
$410.19(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch Managed Gigabit Switch 24 Port with SFP 24 Port
Construct and extend your system with Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch ES-24-Lite part of the EdgeMAX product line. The EdgeSwitch Lite is a completely managed Gigabit switch that delivers intelligent switching and powerful performance for growing networks. The EdgeSwitch Lite gives a broad suite of advanced layer 2 exchanging elements and protocols. Furthermore, it also gives Layer 3 routing capabilities. EdgeSwitch Lite offers the capacity to forward to simultaneous process traffic on all ports (at line rate) without any packet loss. In its aggregate, non-blocking throughput, the 48-port models support upto 70 Gbps and the 24-port models support upto 6 Gbps.
The EdgeSwitch Lite gives fiber connectivity alternatives to your increasing networks. The 24-port models incorporate 2 SFP ports; that offers up to 1 Gbps uplinks. For high uplinks, the 48-port models incorporate 2 SFP+ and 2 SFP ports that give up to 10 Gbps uplinks.
The EdgeSwitch Lite Configuration Interface, which is designed for convenient management permits administrators to administer and configure switch features in a GUI or graphical user interface. The industry-standard order line interface (CLI) is available through the serial Telenet, console port, and SSH for advanced users.
What’s in it for you?
- The comprehensive UI of this switch is very easy to learn. It enables the administrators to monitor and configure the features in graphical user interface.
- It supports an extensive suite of advanced layer 2 protocols and switching features.
- It offers layer 3 routing capabilities.
- It has 2 SFP ports that support uplink equal to 1Gbps.
- Each 48 port model of EdgeSwitch includes 2 SFP+ ports for uplinks of up to 10 Gbps.
- Apart from these features, it also has some other features link switching capacity of 52Gbps, a forwarding rate of 38.69 Mbps, rack or wall mountable, EdgeSwitch PSU of 56W and External PSU with 2.5mm DC Power Inline Connector.
Guide and Data Sheet
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Dimensions: 443 x 43 x 221 mm (17.44 x 1.69 x 8.70")
- Weight: Rack-Mount Brackets Included 2.6 kg (5.7 lb), Rack-Mount Brackets Excluded 2.51 kg (5.53 lb)
- Switching Capacity: 52 Gbps
- Total Non-Blocking Throughput: 26 Gbps
- Max. AC Power Consumption: 25W
- Forwarding Rate: 38.69 Mpps
- Power Method: 100-240VAC/50-60 Hz, Universal Input DC 25V/25W Min
- Networking Interfaces: (24) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet Ports, (2) 1 Gbps SFP Ethernet Ports
- ESD/EMP Protection Air: ±24 kV, Contact: ±24 kV
- Operating Temperature: -5 to 40° C (23 to 104° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Rackmount: Yes, 1U High
- Management Interface: (1) RJ45 Serial Port, Ethernet In/Out Band
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC