- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Ubiquiti AmpliFi HD MESH Point (AFI-P-HD-AU)
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Ubiquiti AmpliFi High Density Mesh Point – Wi-Fi Extender
AmpliFi High Density Home Mesh Point
The AmpliFi™ HD (High Density) MeshPoint features an adjustable super antenna.
Pair the MeshPoint with the AmpliFi™ Router to expand the coverage of an AmpliFi™ network or turn an existing router into a powerful mesh network. Add MeshPoints around your house as needed to eliminate dead spots in your home. For instant setup, use our intuitive mobile app (iOS or Android) or a standard web browser.
What’s in it for you?
- AmpliFi MeshPoint HD’s dual-band system allows data to be simultaneously transmitted for the fastest speeds
- AmpliFi MeshPoint HD allows you to freely move about your home without having to switch to another network name – which could occur if you were using an extender.
- MeshPoint HD provides Wi-Fi coverage to the farthest ends of your home with Mesh Multi-Hop! Each MeshPoint can communicate with each other and does not have to connect directly to the main router. You CAN add multiple MeshPoints HD in a row to provide coverage where needed.
- AmpliFi MeshPoint HD is super simple to connect to ANY existing Wi-Fi router/network. If you can download an app, you can enjoy blazing speeds everywhere with no hassle at all. The LED indicator lights take away all the guesswork on MeshPoint placement, and the app walks you through everything. The MeshPoint HD also features a unique magnetic joint that allows you to rotate the antenna for optimal coverage.
Guide and Datahseet
- Ubiquiti AmpliFi Datasheet
- Ubiquiti AmpliFi Router Product Quick Reference Guide
- Ubiquiti AmpliFi User Guide
- Max TX Power: 26 dBm
- Radios: 2
- MIMO Chains: 6
- Speed: 1,750 Mbps
- ESD/EMP Protection: ± 24kV Air/Contact
- Buttons: Reset
- Antennas: (1) Dual-Band Antenna, Tri-Polarity
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11ac
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: WPA2-PSK AES/TKIP
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 131° F (-10 to 55° C)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications: FCC / CE / IC
Supported Data Rate
- 802.11ac: 13 Mbps to 1300 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS9, VHT 20/40/80)
- 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 450 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS23, HT 20/40)
- 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps