- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Ubiquiti airMax Titanium Sector Variable Beamwidth Antenna AM-M-V5G-TI
$337.59(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Ubiquiti 5GHz Variable Beam Base Stat 60-120deg, Titanium, w/Rocket
Advanced Carrier-Class PtMP BasestationAntenna
Introducing the UbiquitiairMAX Titanium Sector AM-M-V5G-TI, which continues the evolution of Ubiquiti’s best-in-class sector antennas. Advanced RF isolation and variable beamwidth configuration put the Titanium Sector at the forefront of sector antenna technology.
Interference Drawing on Ubiquiti’s depth of electrical and mechanical engineering expertise, Ubiquiti has developed the UbiquitiairMAX Titanium Sector AM-M-V5G-TI to be highly resistant to noise interference in co‑location deployments
Adjustable Beamwidth Configuration
Having adjustable beamwidth options enhances scalability and streamlines inventory. The airMAX Titanium Sector AM-M-V5G-TI may be custom configured for any deployment requiring a 60˚, 90˚, or 120˚ sector.
The airMAX Titanium Sector AM-M-V5G-TI was specifically engineered for optimal performance when paired with a Rocket™M Titanium.
• 20% increase in performance with PtMP networks
• Up to 90% performance improvement in a co-location environment
• Increased durability in harsh weather
Easily Mount and Protect Your Rocket
The Titanium Sector has an integrated Rocket mount that allows you to mount the Rocket without the use of any tools. The custom-designed Protective Shroud helps to shield your Rocket from the elements.
What’s in it for you?
- Advanced RF isolation and variable beamwidth configuration put the Titanium Sector at the forefront of sector antenna technology.
- Having adjustable beamwidth options enhances scalability and streamlines inventory.
- Ubiquiti has developed the airMAX Titanium Sector to be highly resistant to noise interference in co‑location deployments
Weight (with Brackets) 3.25 kg (7.17 lb)
Frequency Range 5.45 - 5.85 GHz
Beamwidth Angles 60°/ 90°/ 120°
Gain (Beamwidth Dependent) 17 dBi @ 60° 16 dBi @ 90° 15 dBi @ 120°
Electrical Downtilt 3°
Wind Survivability 200 km/h (125 mph)
Wind Loading 102 N @ 200 km/h (23 lbf @ 125 mph)
Polarization Dual Linear
Cross-Pol Isolation 25 dB Typical F/B Ratio 35 dB Typical
Max. VSWR 1.7:1
RF Connectors 2 RP-SMA Connectors (Weatherproof )
Compatible Radios RocketM5 Titanium, RocketM5, RocketM5 GPS,
Mounting Pole Mount (Kit Included)
ETSI Specification EN 302 326 DN2
Certifications CE, FCC, IC