- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Ubiquiti AirFiber 500Mbps+2.4G
$857.89(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Ubiquiti AirFiber 2X 500Mbps+ 2.4Ghz Carrier Backhaul Radio – 200+ KM
Ubiquiti AF-2X is a connectorized airFiber backhaul radio, 500Mbs Real Data throughput, 2GHz, xTreme range technology 50+km range, and GPS sync.
Ubiquiti airFiber® X, is a 2 GHz carrier backhaul radio. It is a modular Ubiquiti airFiber radio system that will serve a wide range of frequencies and is designed to be compatible with a variety of Ubiquiti® antennas. Building upon the proven design of the airMAX® Rocket™ system, airFiber X allows you to customize Ubiquiti airFiber backhaul links or upgrade existing Rocket Point to Point (PtP) links. The first airFiber X model is the AF-2X model for use in the 5 GHz frequency band.
Ubiquiti’s INVICTUS custom silicon and proprietary radio architecture are designed specifically for long distance outdoor applications. The Ubiquiti AF-2X features 17.6 bps/Hz spectral efficiency, line rate data packet processing for up to 500+ Mbps of real data throughput, and innovative xtreme Range Technology (xRT™) for up to 50+ km in range.
* PRICE IS PER END, MUST ORDER QTY 2 FOR COMPLETE LINK *
What’s in it for you?
- The airFiber X is designed to provide the highest TDD throughput and lowest latency available using proprietary Hybrid Division Duplexing (HDD) technology.
- With tower space at a premium, the importance of being able to co-locate equipment is becoming an essential attribute for modern wireless networks. The airFiber X is engineered to permit multiple radios to operate side by side, allowing maximum spectral efficiency.
- GPS Synchronization: Precise GPS frame synchronization enables co -located airFiber X radios to transmit and receive data without interfering with each other, enabling better frequency reuse and increased network stability.
- Clean Power Output: Using advanced digital signal processing, the innovative airFiber X radio design has an ultra-clean transmitter output, reducing broadband noise, facilitating co-location, and enabling higher-order modulations like 256QAM for greater throughput.
Optimal Operation and Channel Configuration
Channel width flexibility allows you to independently configure TX and RX channel frequencies and place them anywhere within the radio band to avoid local interference. You also have the ability to program different uplink and downlink duty cycles to support asymmetric traffic requirements.
Guide and Datasheet
Dimensions: 224 x 82 x 48 mm (8.82 x 3.23 x 1.89")
Weight: 0.35 kg (0.77 lb)
GPS: External, Magnetic Base
Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
Power Supply: 24V, 1A PoE Gigabit Adapter (Included)
Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet Pins 1, 2, 4, 5 (+) and Pins 7, 8, 3, 6 (-)
Maximum Power Consumption: 17W @ Max. Power/Duty Cycle
Supported Voltage Range: 19-29VDC
Mounting: airFiber X Mount (Rocket Mount Compatible) GPS Pole Mount (Included)
Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
Operating Temperature: -40 to 55° C (-40 to 131° F)
Warranty: 12 months