- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Ubiquiti 802.11ac Long Range Access Point
$204.49 (inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Offer Ends In:
Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC Long Range up to 183m with 867Mbps throughput – Retail
The UniFi 802.11AC Dual-Radio APs (Single Unit with PoE) include the most recent in Wi-Fi 802.11AC MIMO innovation. Instinctive UniFi Controller Software Configure and deal with your APs with the simple-to-learn UI. Construct remote systems as large or as little as required. Begin with one (or move up to a three pack) and grow to thousands while keeping up a solitary bound together administration framework.
The creative reception apparatus outline of the UAP-AC-LR gives a long extend, symmetrical-interface scope territory; The receiving wire pick up of the UniFi AC LR-AP performs superior to one-way, high transmit control which supports for associating far off customers.
The UAP-AC-LR is effectively available through any standard web program, and the UniFi Controller Programming is an intense programming motor perfect for high-thickness customer organizations requiring low idleness and high uptime execution. Utilize the UniFi Controller programming to design rapidly and regulate an undertaking Wi-Fi organize – no extraordinary preparing required. RF guide and execution highlights, continuous status, programmed UAP gadget identification and propelled security alternatives are all flawlessly coordinated.
What’s in it for you?
- Innovative antenna design – The antenna does better than better than one-way, high transmit power does at connecting distant clients.
- Scalable – The networks are scalable so that you can build as large networks as you want.
- External and indoor – The Ubiquiti AC LR-AP can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Advanced QoS Per-User Rate Limiting – The access point uses Quality of Service (QoS) to limit the bandwidth to a user who is downloading too much.
- WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) gives priority to traffic in four categories: Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background.
Weight” 240 g (8.5 oz), 315 g (11.1 oz) with Mounting Kits
Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
Antennas: (1) Dual-Band Antenna, Tri-Polarity, 2.4 GHz: 3 dBi, 5 GHz: 6 dBi
Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (24V), (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter
Maximum Power Consumption: 6.5W
Max TX Power: 24 dBm
BSSID: Up to Four per Radio
Power Save: Supported
Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
Mounting: Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
Operating Temperature: -10 to 70° C (14 to 158° F)
Operating Humidity¨5 to 95% Noncondensing
Warranty: 12 months