Ubiquiti RD-5G30-LW – 5GHz RocketDish 30dBi with rocket kit Light Weight
(inc. of GST)
Ubiquiti 5GHz RocketDish 30dBi with rocket kit Light Weight
Pair a RocketDish™ antenna with a Rocket® basestation to create the endpoint of a high-performance, Point-to-Point (PtP) bridge or network backhaul (Rocket sold separately).
The RocketDish antenna delivers 2×2, dual-polarity performance. On the right is one example of how the RocketDish with Rocket can be deployed in a backhaul link to deliver bandwidth from an ISP network out to a neighborhood tower. From there, an airMAX® Sector with Rocket delivers bandwidth to the ISP’s customers.
RocketDish antennas and Rocket basestations have been designed to seamlessly work together. Every RocketDish has a built-in Rocket mount, so installation requires no special tools. Snap the Rocket securely into place and mount the antenna; you then have the optimal combination of RocketDish and Rocket for your PtP application.
The RD-5G30-LW features the same gain as the RD-5G30 and adds the following advantages:
- Lightweight yet robust components lessen the load.
- The extended depth of the dish reflector rejects noise interference in co-location deployments.
- The design of the mounting bracket allows for ease of installation on a pole or tower.
What’s in it for you?
- Precision elevation adjustment of the RD-5G30-LW Use this new feature to quickly fine-tune and adjust the elevation.
- Mounting hardware of the RD-5G30-LW Made of galvanized steel that is powder-coated for superior corrosion resistance.
- Fasteners of the RD-5G30-LW GEOMET-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
[iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/86wJSV84cSw?autoplay=1& loop=1″ frameborder=”0″ width=”800″ height=”450″ scrolling=”yes” class=”iframe-class”][/iframe]
Weight 7.4 kg (16.31 lb) (Mount Included)
Frequency 5.1 - 5.9 GHz
Gain 30 dBi
Max. VSWR 1.6:1
Wind Survivability 200 km/h (125 mph)
Wind Loading 790 N @ 200 km/h (178 lbf @ 125 mph)
Polarization Dual Linear F/B Ratio 30 dB
ETSI Specification EN 302 326 DN2
Mounting Universal Pole Mount, Rocket Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included