- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Ubiquiti 5GHz Rocket MIMO
$168.19(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Ubiquiti ROCKET M5 5GHz 802.11n WiFi AP
Not at all like standard WiFi protocol, has Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) AirMax protocol permitted every customer to send and get information utilizing pre-assigned vacancies booked by an insightful AP controller. This “time slot” strategy wipes out shrouded node collisions and boosts broadcast appointment efficiency. It gives numerous sizes of execution changes in latency, throughput, and scalability contrasted with all other outside frameworks in its class.
Ubiquiti Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation/Ubiquiti Rocket Antennas have been intended to flawlessly cooperate. Introducing the Ubiquiti Rocket M2 on AirMax BaseStation and Ubiquiti Rocket Antennas requires no unique apparatuses; you essentially adjust it safely properly with the all inclusive Ubiquiti Rocket mount incorporated with the antennas.
The Ubiquiti Rocket M5 MIMO highlights fantastic range execution (50+km) and achievable speed (150+Mbps genuine TCP/IP). It is a rough, hey control, extremely straight 2×2 MIMO radio with improved beneficiary execution. The Rocket M5 can be matched with your decision of AirMax BaseStation or Ubiquiti Rocket Antennas as it joins the “brains” in one powerful unit. This adaptability gives draftsmen unparalleled adaptability and comfort.
What’s in it for you?
- Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access.
- High capacity and scalability.
- Capable of high-speed 50km+ links.
- Multiple features dramatically reduce noise.
Guide and Data Sheet
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 64MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 x 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet or 2 x 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet
- Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE or FCC Part 90Y
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Enclosure Size: 16 x 8 x 3cm (length, width, height)
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilised Plastic
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit included
- Power Supply: 24V, 1A POE Supply included
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)
- Operating Temperature: -30C to 75C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- RF Connector: 2x RP-SMA (Waterproof) or 2x RP-SMA and 1x SMA (Waterproof)
- Max Power Consumption: 6.5 Watts or 8 Watts
- Product Model Number: ROCKETM5