- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
The NanoStation M5 makes an excellent CPE gadget when you pair it with the AirMax Sector or Ubiquiti Rocket M5 or a Dish Antenna. It is also recommended to upgrade your AirOS software by visiting the UBNT Software Downloads. This device can be used for short LOS P2P links by putting one unit into Station WDS and another unit in Access Point WDS Mode.
The Ubiquiti NanoStation M5 is less costly with high performance. It is amazingly flexible for point to point wireless bridge. The NSM5 accompanies a recently updated, smooth and exquisite form factors together with integrated Ubiquiti AirMax (MIMO TDMA Protocol) Technology.
What’s in it for you?
- 150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and range up to 15 km.
- The frequency of 5GHz with optimized cross-polarity isolation in a compact form factor.
- Ethernet port for seamless IP video integration with software enabled PoE.
- The NanoStation Loco and NanoStation M take a similar idea to future with smooth and rich form factors, together with integrated airMAX technology.
- The minimal effort, High execution, and little frame variable of NanoStation M and NanoStation Loco M make them to a great degree adaptable and efficient to send.
|Frequency||900 MHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||3 GHz||3.65 GHz||5 GHz||5 GHz|
|Throughput||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps|
|Range||10+ km||13+ km||5+ km||15+ km||15+ km||15+ km||10+ km|
Guide and Data Sheet
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Dimensions: 11.57 x 1.22 x 3.15" (294 x 31 x 80 mm)
- Weight: 400 g (14.11 oz)
- Power Supply (PoE): 24V, 0.5A
- Max. Power Consumption: 8W
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Operating Frequency: 5170-5875 MHz (Worldwide)
- Networking Interface: (2) 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
- Frequency: 5 GHz
- Cross-pol Isolation: 22 dB Minimum
- Beamwidth: 43° (H-pol) / 41° (V-pol) / 15° (Elevation)
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 75° C (-22 to 167° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing