- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Ubiquiti 5GHz AirMax Dual Omni 10dBi Antenna – AMO-5G10
$183.92 (inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Ubiquiti 5GHz AirMax Dual Omni 10dBi Antenna
Omnidirectional Coverage airMAX Omni is a Carrier Class 2×2 Dual Polarity MIMO Omnidirectional Antenna that was designed to seamlessly integrate with RocketM radios (RocketM sold separately). Pair the RocketM’s radio with the airMAX Omni’s reach to create a powerful, 360° omnidirectional basestation.. This seamless integration gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience.
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
What’s in it for you?
- Breakthrough 2×2, Dual-Polarity Design – airMAX® Omni Antennas are the first of their kind to feature a patented, dual-polarity omni design.
- Powerful Omnidirectional Coverage – airMAX® Omni Antennas provide 360° coverage, 2×2 MIMO performance in Line-of-Sight (LOS) or Non-Line-of-Sight (NLOS) applications.
- Industrial-Strength Construction – airMAX® Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
- Plug and Play Integration – Every airMAX® Antenna has a built-in Rocket™ mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation.
Guide and Datasheet
Weight with Mount 0.68 kg (1.50 lb)
Frequency 5.45 - 5.85 GHz
Gain 10 dBi
Elevation Beamwidth 12°
Electrical Downtilt 4°
Max. VSWR 1.6:1
Wind Survivability 200 km/h (125 mph)
Wind Loading 71.17 N @ 200 km/h (16 lbf @ 125 mph)
Polarization Dual Linear
Cross-Pol Isolation 25 dB Min.
RF Connectors 2 RP-SMA Connectors (Weatherproof )
Mounting Universal Pole Mount, RocketM Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included
ETSI Specification EN 302 326 DN2