- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Ubiquiti 5GHz AirMax AC Sector Antenna AM-5AC21-60
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Ubiquiti 5GHz AirMax AC Sector Antenna 21dBi, 60 deg
As the next generation of 2×2 MIMO sector antennas from Ubiquiti Networks, the airMAX® ac AM-5AC21-60 Sector Antennas feature significant advances in scalability, noise isolation, and beam performance to complement the Rocket™5ac radios. They are also compatible with RocketM5 models; however, optimal performance requires the Rocket5ac.
The airMAX AM-5AC21-60 ac Sector Antennas are highly resistant to noise interference in co-location deployments. The innovative deflector design, together with the reduced sidelobes and backlobes, reject interference from other transmitters in the area – potentially on the same tower.
Improved Signal-to-Noise Ratio (S/N or SNR) allows a higher-order modulation to be used, for example, 256QAM rather than 16QAM. This increases the number of bits per second for a fixed bandwidth (or data rate). Due to innovative design, the airMAX ac Sector Antennas provide higher gain and superior beam performance for high-capacity, multipoint networks.
What’s in it for you?
- The airMAX ac Sector Antennas are designed to provide advanced noise isolation performance.
- The airMAX ac Sector Antennas provide sector-wide coverage and utilize airMAX technology to provide carrier-class performance and power.
- The airMAX ac Sector Antenna features robust construction for industrial-strength durability during outdoor use.
- The airMAX ac Sector Antennas are engineered to reject interference and provide enhanced scalability, higher gain, and superior beam performance in PtMP networks.
Guide and Datasheet
Weight (Mount Included) 4.8 kg (10.58 lbs)
Frequency 5.15 - 5.85 GHz
Gain 21 dBi
HPOL Beamwidth 60° (6 dB)
VPOL Beamwidth 60° (6 dB)
Elevation Beamwidth 4°
Electrical Downtilt 2°
Max. VSWR 1.5:1
Wind Survivability 200 km/h (125 mph)
Wind Loading 391 N @ 200 km/h (88 lbf @ 125 mph)
Polarization Dual Linear
Cross-Pol Isolation 25 dB Min.
ETSI Specification EN 302 326 DN2
Mounting Universal Pole Mount, Rocket Mount, and Weatherproof RF Cables Included