NanoStation M2: 2.4GHz Hi Power 2×2 MIMO AirMax TDMA Station.
The original NanoStation set the bar for the world’s first low-cost and efficiently designed outdoor broadband CPE. The new NanoStation M and NanoStation Loco M take the same concept to the future with new redesigned sleek and elegant form-factors.
150+ Mpbs real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range. Featuring 2×2 MIMO technology, the new NanoStation links significantly faster and farther than ever before. New antenna array designs featuring 16dBi dual-polarity gain at 5GHz and 11dBi dual-polarity 11dBi at 2.4GHz. Both with optimized cross-polarity isolation and in a compact form-factor. Secondary ethernet port with software enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration. Remote hardware reset circuitry of NanoStation M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location. In addition, any NanoStation can easily become 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Instant 802.3af adapter.
What’s in it for you?
- Plug and Play Installation: The NanoStation®M requires no tools for assembly; only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
- Versatile Application Use: The NanoStation®M can be deployed for Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging, wireless connectivity to a video surveillance system, or use as an airMAX® CPE.
- Dual Ethernet Connectivity: With software-enabled PoE output, the secondary Ethernet port can power an external device, such as a PoE security camera, for seamless IP video integration.
- Powerful airOS® Features: Ubiquiti’s versatile airOS® firmware technology enables high-performance, outdoor multi-point networking. airOS provides features such as wireless settings, bridge or routing configuration and system management services.
- Advanced Software Technology: Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
|Frequency||900 MHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||3 GHz||3.65 GHz||5 GHz||5 GHz|
|Throughput||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps|
|Range||10+ km||13+ km||5+ km||15+ km||15+ km||15+ km||10+ km|
Guide and Datasheet