Loco M5 – POE-24-12W included, Mounting Brackets Available seperately
Ubiquiti NanoStation has a panel antenna which has wide transmission beam, which allows the signal to cover a large area. The Ubiquiti NanoStation provides dual polarity performance so that they are high speed and can be used for voice over internet protocol (VoIP) and streaming media applications. Point to MultiPoint links is used to serve many locations from a single access point. The Ubiquiti Nanostation is a CPE (customer premises equipment) device. The Ubiquiti Nanostation was responsible for the rise of the global wireless ISP (internet service provider) industry.
The Ubiquiti NanoStation M combines Powerful airMAX CPE radio and MIMO antenna array performance. Ubiquiti 150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 10km+ range. Featuring 2×2 MIMO technology, the new Ubiquiti NanoStation links significantly faster and farther than ever before. New antenna array designs featuring 13dBi at 5GHz. Both with optimized cross-polarity isolation and in a compact form-factor. Remote hardware reset circuitry of Ubiquiti NanoStation M allows for the device to be reset remotely from power supply location.
– Nanostation is easy to set up and install. With PoE output, the secondary ethernet port can power an external device.
– Ubiquiti Nanostation provides networks with high throughput and low latency.
– It can be mounted on a window, wall or pole. Ubiquiti Nanostation is beautiful to look at because of its sleek and elegant design. If you want to deploy a network at a reasonable price, look no further than the Ubiquiti Nanostation. Wireless networks are now ubiquitous, so you do not have to worry about wires and cables in a wired network.
What’s in it for you?
- Create a network using point to multipoint links capability of this devices to interconnect many houses/warehouses/factories.
- LocoM5 operates at 5 GHz frequency with a throughput of 150 Mbps+ outdoor throughput, and a range of 10 km+.
- The Ubiquiti Nanostation can also be used to provide a network to just one house using a point to point link.
- Is a versatile device that can be used to provide a wireless network in any way, and has a long range, which supports networks in spread out buildings/homes.
- Can be controlled and managed with software such as AirOS, AirView, and AirControl.
- Remote hardware reset circuitry of Ubiquiti NanoStation M allows for the device to be reset remotely from power supply location.
|Frequency||900 MHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||3 GHz||3.65 GHz||5 GHz||5 GHz|
|Throughput||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps|
|Range||10+ km||13+ km||5+ km||15+ km||15+ km||15+ km||10+ km|
Guide and Data Sheet