- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
UAP-NANOHD-E – Ubiquiti NanoHD Unifi Compact 802.11ac Wave2 MU-MIMO Enterprise Access Point (POE-NOT Included)
$264.99 (inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
It is compatible with all UniFi PoE Switches and 48V adapters
Democratizing Enterprise Wi-Fi Performance
Deploy the UniFi nanoHD AP in high-density environments requiring maximum wireless performance and minimal footprint. The UniFi nanoHD AP features simultaneous, dual-band, 4×4 MU-MIMO technology and convenient 802.3af PoE compatibility. Available in single- and five‑packs.
The Performance Leader in Enterprise Wi-Fi
4×4 MU-MIMO technology
Powered by Software Defined Networking
Easily deploy your UniFi Enterprise System using the included UniFi Controller software. Manage thousands of UniFi devices across multiple sites, and scale your network as needed without any ongoing licensing fees.
Designed for Seamless Integration
The UniFi nanoHD Access Point features a low-profile form factor. The optional ceiling mount or custom skins allow the AP to blend even more discreetly into its setting.
Our Smallest Access Point
Our Smallest UniFi Access Point Available On the Market. UAP nanoHD is 30% smaller than UAP AC Pro version.
Optional skins(Sold Separately) allow the UniFi nanoHD AP to blend into its surroundings
What’s in it for you?
- Low-Profile Mounting The UniFi nanoHD AP’s low‑profile ceiling mount (sold separately) allows you to seamlessly integrate the AP into its environment.
- Compact Form Factor The compact design delivers a cost-effective combination of value and performance.
- LED The unique LED provisioning ring provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Standard The UniFi nanoHD AP can be powered by an 802.3af PoE compliant switch. We recommend powering your UniFi devices with a UniFi PoE Switch (sold separately). The UniFi nanoHD AP is compatible with all UniFi PoE Switches and 48V adapters.
- Superior Processing Power The UniFi nanoHD AP is capable of complex operations (guest control, filtering, and other resource-intensive tasks) that may slow down a lesser-equipped AP
Datasheet and Guide
|160 x 160 x 32.65 mm (6.30 x 6.30 x 1.29")|
|300 g (10.6 oz)|
|Weight (With Mounting Kits)|
|315 g (11.1 oz)|
|(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port|
|UniFi Switch (PoE)|
|Maximum Power Consumption|
|Supported Voltage Range|
|44 to 57VDC|
|2.4 GHz - 23 dBm|
|5 GHz - 26 dBm|
|2.4 GHz - 2x2|
|5 GHz - 4x4|
|2.4 GHz - 300 Mbps|
|5 GHz - 1733 Mbps|
|2.4 GHz - (2) Single-Port, Single-Polarity Antennas, 2.8 dBi each|
|5 GHz - (2) Single-Port, Dual-Polarity Antennas, 3 dBi each|
|WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES), 802.11w/PMF|
|8 per Radio|
|Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)|
|-10 to 70° C (14 to 158° F)|
|5 to 95% Noncondensing|
|CE, FCC, IC|
|UniFi nanoHD AP|
|Ceiling Backing Plate|
|Screws (Qty. 4)|
|Flat Head Screws (Qty. 4)|
|Keps Nuts (Qty. 4)|
|Screw Anchors (Qty. 4)|