TP-Link VIGI NVR4032H 32 Channel Network Video Recorder,16-ch@2MP/ 8-ch@4MP Decoding Capacity,1 HDMI and 1 VGA Interface (LD)
(inc. of GST)
VIGI 32 Channel Network Video Recorder
4K HDMI Video Output & 32MP Decoding Capacity Sharp image definition up to 8MP ensures you capture every detail. 16-ch@2MP/ 8-ch@4MP decoding capacity allows you to enjoy more-channels live view and playback at the same time
Independent Video Output
Greatly reduces the time spent on switching between screens.
Connect the HDMI and VGA ports to the two different screens and freely choose what live views each screen shows. That way, you will enjoy multi-channel live views simultaneously.
The VGA and HDMI ports display live views and configuration & playback interface, respectively. It will allow users to play back the videos or configure the devices while watching live views at the same time.
Rich Ports for Diversified Functions.
Equipped with a variety of ports, VIGI NVR4032H integrates 16× alarm in, 4× alarm out, two-way audio, video input, independent video output, and more, suitable for SMB surveillance scenarios.
Dual Ethernet Ports Design
Supports a variety of network modes to meet your different needs.
Higher bandwidth for high-definition cameras.320 Mbps Video Access Bandwidth
High video access bandwidth ensures your NVR manages more cameras with high resolutions. Based on laboratory testing using VIGI cameras, VIGI NVR can manage up to 32 HD cameras.
Smart Video Coding by H.265+
Compresses the video size without sacrificing video quality, easing the network load and saving disk space.
Security for every hour and every day.4 SATA (1 up to 10TB)
Automatically and continuously stores up to 40 TB of footage from connected cameras to secure your data for quick, convenient access.
Space-saving and easy installation.Rack Mounting
Just simply plug your NVR into the rack and connect it to the appropriate power and communication cables. Then, it is ready to go. This will give more convenience for many industrial and commercial applications.
No need to check long compatibility lists.ONVIF Ensures Compatibility
Easily add IPCs from VIGI and other brands to establish a powerful and varied network thanks to barrier-free compatibility
One system. Full security. Run your business with peace of mind.
The VIGI professional surveillance system by TP-Link is dedicated to protecting the business you’ve worked hard to build — whenever, wherever. Our outstanding functions, reliable quality guarantees, and simplified installation work together to ensure your business stays safe and sound
What’s in it for you?
- 16-ch@2MP/ 8-ch@4MP Decoding Capacity†: Allows you to enjoy more channels, live view, and playback at the same time.
- 1 HDMI and 1 VGA Interface: Supports independent video output.
- H.265+: Without using any extra bandwidth, your camera transmits compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.
- 320 Mbps Incoming and Outgoing Bandwidth: Ensures your NVR manages more cameras with high resolutions.
- Mass Storage: Supports 4× SATA, up to 10 TB each.
- 16-Channel Simultaneous Playback: Replay the feed from up to 16 cameras at the same time, increase replay speed, and find events in the video schedule to easily review footage.
- Dual Ethernet Ports Design: Supports three network modes, including muti-address mode, network fault-tolerance and load balance.
- Plug & Play: Allows new and unused VIGI IP Cameras to be added automatically to the new NVR and activated instantly, making installation faster than ever before.
- Remote Monitoring: The dedicated VIGI app, web UI, and VIGI Security Manager enable remote monitoring, providing ease and convenience.
- Rack Mounting: Space-saving and easy installation.
- ONVIF Ensures Compatibility: Easily adds IPCs from VIGI and other brands to establish a powerful and varied network thanks to barrier-free compatibility.
|Ports & interfaces||
|Weight & dimensions||