- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
TP-Link UH700 USB 3.0 7-Port Hub
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
TP-Link UH700 7 Ports USB3 Hub Desktop 2.5A power adapter
USB 3.0 ports offer transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps, 10 times faster than standard USB 2.0. The 7 data transfer ports mean you don’t have to switch between devices. Note: Does not require drivers for Windows 10/ 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP or Mac OS X and Linux systems. Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 and the actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
The UH700 is perfect for anyone who has a computer with only one or two USB ports, and wants easier access to additional ports without having to switch between devices.
What’s in it for you?
- Designed to Charge Fast- UH700 can deliver up to 5V/1.5A output that charges 50% faster and saves up to 30% on charging time
- 10x Data Transfer Speed- Equipped with USB 3.0 ports, the UH700 can transfer a 1080p movie under 2 minutes 18 seconds, whereas it takes 7 minutes 36 seconds with a USB Hub equipped with USB 2.0 ports.
Guide and Datasheet
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 2.6 x 0.7 in. (165 x 65.5 x 17.5 mm)
- Output Interface: 7 USB 3.0 Standard A
- Input Interface: 1 USB 3.0 Micro B
- Chipset: VIA VL812 Chipset with Latest Firmware
- Supported Systems: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux systems
- USB 3.0 7-Port Hub UH700
- 12V & 2.5A Power Adapter
- 1-Meter USB 3.0 Cable
- Quick Installation Guide