- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
TP-Link TX401 10 Gigabit PCI Express Network Adapter
$181.45(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Arm Your PC with the Latest 10G Speeds PCIe 3.0 Slot to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter
Upgrade to 10G Networking
10 Gigabit Ethernet reaches blazing-fast data rates up to 10 billion bits per second—10× faster than standard Gigabit Ethernet. It’s a brand-new era for all your bandwidth-intensive tasks from local data transfers to internet access.
Play Never Ends with 10G
With 10 Gbps internet access, your gaming will be fully optimized with a large boost in speed, latency, and responsiveness. Large-sized game downloads, seamless live streaming, and massive data backups via the cloud are as easy as choosing your character.
Local Data Transmissions in Seconds
For local connections, a 10G PCIe adapter helps build a lightning-fast transport channel between a central server and other working machines in your local network. Local data transmissions will be a breeze for you as you handle bandwidth-intensive tasks easily at your home or office.
Versatile, Multi-Speed Compatibility
10GBase-T is backwards compatible with multiple data rates, including 10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 1 Gbps, and 100 Mbps Base-T connectivity. The 10G Ethernet port automatically negotiates between higher and lower speed connections, allowing you to upgrade to 10G networking smoothly.
QoS Support,A Bandwidth Buff for Gaming
Quality of Service technology ensures enough bandwidth and avoids network congestion for PC gaming. It delivers prioritized performance for gamers.
What’s in it for you?
- 10 Gbps Networking – Combined with the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions.
- Versatile Compatibility – With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, automatically negotiating between higher and lower speed connections.
- CAT6A Ethernet Cable – To maximize TX401’s performance, a 1.5 m CAT6A Ethernet Cable is included—rated for up to 10 Gbps while a regular cable is only rated for 1 Gbps.
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets – In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases. Customized options give you the flexibility to find a bracket that perfectly fits your board design.
- Comprehensive System Support – Fully compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Windows Servers 2019/2016/2012 R2, and Linux to meet your diverse operating system needs.
|Interface||1× PCI Express 3.0 x4, 1× RJ45 Gigabit/Megabit Port|
|LED||10 Gbps Link/Act, 5 / 2.5 / 1 Gbps and 100 Mbps Link/Act|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3bz, IEEE802.3an, IEEE802.3az, IEEE 802.3x|
|Data Rates||100 Mbps, 1 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 10 Gbps for Half-Duplex mode, 200 Mbps, 2 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 10 Gbps, 20 Gbps for Full-Duplex mode|
|Dimensions||120.8 × 98.2 × 21.5 mm (4.8 × 3.9 × 0.8 in)|
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Package Contents||10 Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter (TX401) Standard/Low-Profile Brackets Quick Installation Guide Resource CD 1.5 m CAT6A Ethernet Cable|
|System Requirements||Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Windows Servers 2019/2016/ 2012 R2, Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉) Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|