- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
TP-Link TL-WPA8630P-KIT AV1200 1200Mbps Wi-Fi Passthrough Range Extender Powerline 3x1Gbps LAN 300m Range HomePlug AV2 2X2 MIMO Wi-Fi Clone Button
$325.49(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Expand your Wi-Fi network using your home’s existing powerlines. Plug in the TL-WPA8630P to transmit an Internet connection to any area in your home and share that connection with all of your favorite wired and wireless devices. A unified network keeps your connection stable, even as you move around the house.
Enjoy Excellent Wi-Fi Coverage Throughout Your Home
Expand your Wi-Fi network using your home’s existing powerlines. Plug in the TL-WPA8630P to transmit an internet connection to any area in your home and share that connection with all of your favorite wired and wireless devices. A unified network keeps your connection stable, even as you move around the house.
Fast Dual Band Wi-Fi Speeds Up to 1350Mbps
Enjoy combined wireless speeds of up to 1350Mbps. The TL-WPA8630P allows you to effortlessly extend your Wi-Fi network using your home’s electrical wiring.
Excellent Powerline Speed Up to 1300Mbps
The advanced HomePlug AV2 standard allows the extender to support 2×2 MIMO* with Beamforming Technology, providing users with ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 1300Mbps.
2X2 MIMO with Beamforming
- More Stable Connections:2X2 MIMO is like adding extra lanes to a highway. It establishes multiple simultaneous connection for you to enjoy higher speeds and greater stability.
- Expansive Coverage:2X2 MIMO with Beamforming Technology also offers the benefit of improved coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync for Unified Wi-Fi Network
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync creates a simple, intuitive powerline experience. Pressing the Wi-Fi Clone button instantly copies your network name and password from your router for easy setup. Wi-Fi Move automatically applies any settings changes across the network. Your existing Wi-Fi settings will be synchronized to the new extender automatically.
Plug, Pair and Play!
- Plug the TL-PA8010P in the wall and connect it to the router with an Ethernet cable. Then plug the TL-WPA8630P in any desired power outlet.
- Press the ‘Pair’ buttons on both adapters to create a secure network. There you go! Just enjoy the seamless, high speed wired and wireless network.
Extra Power Socket
The integrated power socket (up to 16A*) means that you can still get power from the outlet for your other devices. Just plug your device into the integrated socket the same way you would with a normal wall outlet. Moreover, the built-in noise filter helps to eliminate electrical signal noise that might otherwise affect powerline transmission performance.
More Gigabit Ethernet Ports, More Devices
Equipped with three gigabit Ethernet ports, the TL-WPA8630P allows you to provide wired Internet connections for your high performance devices, including PCs, game consoles, smart TVs, and media receivers. To start enjoying high-speed access on all of your favorite devices, simply plug them into the TL-WPA8630P using standard network cables. Now you can easily add devices to your network and get more from your Internet connection.
Distracted by Blinking LEDs?
You can easily turn off the LED indicators by pressing the LED On/Off button or control them remotely using the tpPLC App on your mobile device or the tpPLC Utility on your computer.
What’s in it for you?
- AC1350 – Dual band Wi-Fi with combined speeds of up to 1350Mbps
- HomePlug AV2 – Provides ultra-fast powerline transfer speeds of up to 1300Mbps
- 2X2 MIMO – Establishes multiple simultaneous connections for you to enjoy higher powerline speeds and greater stability
- Wi-Fi Clone Button – Automatically copies the network name (SSID) and password of your main router with the touch of a button
- Auto-Sync – Add additional extenders to your powerline network by pair button, uniformly sync settings such as SSID, password, Wi-Fi Schedule and LED Schedule for all network devices
- Extra Power Socket – Get power from the outlet for your other devices with the integrated power socket