TP-Link TL-SL1311P network switch Fast Ethernet (10/100) Power over Ethernet (PoE) Black
(inc. of GST)
TP-Link TL-SL1311P 8-Port 10/100Mbps + 3-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 8-Port PoE+
TL-SL1311P is an unmanaged switch with 8 10/100 Mbps ports, 2 1000 Mbps ports, and 1 SFP slot that requires no configuration, and provides 8 PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports. It can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
Power Over Ethernet
8 10/100 Mpbs Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (port 1 to port 8) of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
TL-SL1311P has the priority function which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is ≥ 65 W*, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports, then the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
Intelligent Power Management
Priority (port 1 > port 2 > port 3>… > port 8): This function will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. For example, port 1, 2, 3 and 5 is using 10 W respectively (maximum power per port is 30 W); the system power is 40 W in total. If there is an additional PD inserted to port 4 with 30 W, and then the system will cut off the power of port 5 because of the overloaded power, this means port 1, 2, 3 will use 10 W respectively and port 4 will use 30 W, no power will be supplied to port 5
- Up to 250 m PoE power supply and data transmission under Extend Mode*
- Isolation Mode easily divides traffic for port 1–8 to avoid snooping and tampering, which improves LAN security and performance
- With PoE Auto Recovery, the switch will constantly detect the data transmission with PoE-powered devices (PD). When the switch finds that a PD stops sending data packets to the switch for a long period, the switch will reboot it automatically.
Easy to Use
TL-SL1311P is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration and installation. With desktop and wall mountable design, outstanding performance and quality, the TP-Link 8-Port 10/100Mbps + 3-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 8-Port PoE+TL-SL1311P is a great selection for expanding your network
What’s in it for you?
- 8-Port 10/100Mbps + 3-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 8-Port PoE+
- 8× 10/100 Mbps RJ45 Ports, 2× Gigabit RJ45 Ports, 1× Gigabit SFP Port
- 8× PoE+ ports transfer data and power on individual cables
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs
- Supports PoE Power up to 30 W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE Power up to 65 W for 8 PoE ports*
- Up to 250 m data and power transmitting range under Extend Mode**
- Isolation Mode allows one-click client traffic separation for higher security and performance
- PoE Auto Recovery guarantees stable operation of PoE devices by automatically rebooting the dropped or unresponsive PD devices
- Fanless Design reduces power consumption and works silently in its location
- Plug and play with no configuration required
|Ports & interfaces||
|Weight & dimensions||
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||