- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
TP-Link TL-SL1226P 24-Port 10/100Mbps + 2-Port Gigabit Unmanaged PoE+ Switch
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Professional High Power 24-Port PoE+ Switch Plug and Play, with PoE Transmission for Surveillance up to 250 m
Dedicated 24-Port PoE+ Switch forWide Range of Applications with 250 W PoE Budget
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 250 W PoE power budget* for the 24× PoE ports makes it has wide range of applications, such as surveillance, offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and etc.
Dedicated Design for IP Surveillance—Up to 250 m Transmission
With extend mode, the PoE transmission distance reaches up to 250 m*—perfect for IP Camera deployment in large areas.
Dedicated Design for IP Surveillance—Higher Performance and Security
- Priority Video Quality Guaranteed:Quality of sensitive applications like video monitoring in critical business areas is guaranteed by offering higher priority options for ports 1–8 when one-touch Priority Mode is on.
- One-Click Traffic Separation for Ports 1-24:With one click, Isolation Mode easily divides traffic for ports 1–24 to avoid snooping and tampering. This enables the switch to isolate broadcast storm, improving LAN security and data transmission.
What’s in it for you?
- 24× PoE+ 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports, 2× Gigabit RJ45 ports, and 2× combo Gigabit SFP slots
- High PoE power budget with up to 30 W for each PoE port and 250 W for all PoE ports*
- Up to 250 m data and power PoE transmission range under Extend Mode**, ideal for surveillance system
- Priority Mode ensures high priority of ports 1–8 to guarantees the quality of sensitive applications like video monitor
- Isolation Mode allows one-click client traffic separation for higher security and performance
- Plug and play, with no configuration and installation needed