TP-Link TL-SG3452XP network switch Managed L2+ Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Power over Ethernet (PoE) 1U Black
(inc. of GST)
TP-Link TL-SG3452XP JetStream 48-Port Gigabit and 4-Port 10GE SFP+ L2+ Managed Switch with 48-Port PoE+ Omada
Enterprise Switch with 10G Uplink 4× 10 Gbps SFP+ slots provide non-blocking switching performance, and ultra-low latency, so reliable and lightning-fast connections to servers and other switches are easily built.
Dedicated 48 PoE+ Ports (500 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
The 48× 802.3af/at compliant PoE+ ports support up to 500 W total PoE power budget. Designed to use a single Ethernet cable for data and power transmission, it offers flexible deployment for PoE-supported devices such as wireless access points, IP cameras, and IP phones, lowering infrastructure costs for small businesses.
Software-Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada’s Software-Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches, and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
- Hassle-Free Cloud or On-Premises Controllers
- Multi-Site Cloud Management
- Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)
- Intelligent Monitoring
Advanced L3 Features
An abundance of L2+ and L3 features are supported to help build a highly scalable and robust network, providing a reliable and efficient solution for enterprises, campuses and ISPs.
Security features include IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, Port Security, Storm Control, and DHCP Snooping to defend against a range of network threats. An integrated list of common DoS attacks is available, making it easier than ever to prevent them. In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports, or VLAN ID. Users’ network access can be controlled via 802.1X authentication, which works with a RADIUS/Tacacs+ server to grant access only when valid user credentials are provided.
Enterprise Level Features
A complete lineup of L2+ features is supported, including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol, and 802.3x Flow Control. Advanced IGMP Snooping ensures the switch intelligently forwards multicast streams to the appropriate subscribers, cutting unnecessary traffic. IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Static Routing is a simple way of segmenting the network and internally routs traffic through the switch for improved efficiency.
Voice and video traffic can be prioritized based on IP address, MAC address, TCP port number, UDP port number, and more. With QoS (Quality of Service), voice and video services remain smooth, even when bandwidth is in short supply
sFlow, QinQ, L2PT PPPoE ID Insertion, and IGMP authentication features are provided, developed with service providers in mind. 802.3ah OAM and Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP) offer easy monitoring and troubleshooting of Ethernet links.
IPv6 functions such as Dual IPv4/IPv6 Stack, MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL, DHCPv6 Snooping, IPv6 Interface, Path Maximum Transmission Unit (PMTU) Discovery, and IPv6 Neighbor Discover guarantee your network is ready for the Next Generation Network (NGN) without upgrading your hardware.
What’s in it for you?
- JetStream 48-Port Gigabit and 4-Port 10GE SFP+ L2+ Managed Switch with 48-Port PoE+
- 10G Lightning-Fast Uplink: Enjoy high-bandwidth connectivity and non-blocking switching capacity with four 10 Gbps SFP+ slots.
- PoE+ Output with 500 W Power Budget: Design your optimal network layout with forty-eight 802.3af/at PoE+ gigabit ports.*
- Centralised Cloud Management: Integrates into Omada SDN for cloud access and remote management.
- Abundant L2 and L2+ Features: It supports a complete lineup of L2 and L2+ features, including Static Routing, enterprise-level QoS, and IGMP Snooping.
- Robust Security Strategies: Helps protect LAN area investment with integrated IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, and 802.1X Authentication.
- Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities.
|Ports & interfaces||
|Weight & dimensions||
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||