TP-Link TL-SG3428XF network switch Managed L2+ None 1U Black
(inc. of GST)
TP-Link TL-SG3428XF JetStream 24-Port SFP L2+ Managed Switch with 4 10GE SFP+ Slots Omada
Full Fiber Switch with Lightning-Fast 10G Build and expand your lightning-fast network with TP-Link TL-SG3428XF—a fully managed switch with 20× gigabit SFP ports, 4× gigabit SFP/RJ45 combo ports, and 4× 10G SFP+ ports. Being ideal for any business network, it meets and surpasses the needs for high-speed, reliable, and safe enterprise networks.
Seamless Integration to Omada Cloud SDN
Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches, and routers, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Dual Redundant Power Supplies
Two power supplies back each other up and makes an ideal choice for reliable networking architecture.
Advanced L3 Features
An abundance of L2+ and L3 features are supported to help build a highly scalable and robust network, providing a reliable and efficient solution for enterprises, campuses and ISPs.
Our high-quality security features defend against a range of network threats. They include IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, Port Security, Storm Control, and DHCP Snooping. An integrated list of common DoS attacks makes it easier to prevent them. The Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) restrict access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports, or VLAN ID. User access to the network can be controlled through 802.1X authentication to grant access according to valid user credentials.
Enterprise Level Features
802.1Q VLAN, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol, and 802.3x Flow Control are supported by the lineup of innovative L2+ features. Advanced IGMP Snooping ensures the switch intelligently forwards multicast streams to appropriate subscribers and reduces unnecessary traffic. IGMP throttling & filtering restrict subscribers at the port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Static Routing segments the network to route traffic efficiently.
Advanced Quality of Service (QoS)
Voice and video traffic and be prioritized based on IP address, MAC address, TCP port number, UDP port number, and more. With QoS, voice and video services remain smooth, even in low bandwidth situations.
Internet Service Providers (ISPs) get the support they need with features including sFlow, QinQ, L2PT, PPPoE ID Insertion, and IGMP authentication. 802.3ah OAM and Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP) provide straightforward monitoring and troubleshooting of Ethernet links across the entire network.
An enormous variety of IPv6 functions guarantees your network will be ready for the Next Generation Network (NGN) without needing to upgrade your hardware. Take advantage of features to enhance your network environment, including Dual IPv4/IPv6 Stack, MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL, DHCPv6 Snooping, IPv6 Interfac
What’s in it for you?
- JetStream 24-Port SFP L2+ Managed Switch with 4 10GE SFP+ Slots
- 10G Lightning-Fast Uplink: 4× 10 Gbps SFP+ slots enable high-bandwidth connectivity and non-blocking switching capacity.
- Gigabit Fiber Speeds: 20× gigabit SFP ports and 4× gigabit SFP/RJ45 Combo ports s offer high-speed and reliable connections to other switches and devices.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)*, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralised Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
- Optimise Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities
|Ports & interfaces||
|Weight & dimensions||
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||