- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
TP-Link TL-SG1218MPE JetStream 16-Port Gigabit Easy Smart PoE/PoE+ Switch
$327.64(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
TP-Link’s new TL-SG1218MPE PoE switch with all 16 ports supporting the PoE+ standard provides a simple way to expand the wired network while transferring power over the same ethernet cable at the same time.
Ideal for Surveillance
TL-SG1218MPE complies with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard, supporting up to 30W power supply on each PoE port. The total high PoE power budget is up to 192W for the 16 PoE ports, making it ideal for small to medium business surveillance systems.
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption excels 192W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power off to ensure the high priority port’s power supply and protect the device from power overload operation.
Advanced Functions for Higher Performance
QoS,For Fluent Online Experience:Administrators can designate the priority of traffic based on QoS, for example, to ensure that voice and video applications remain clear and lag-free.
IGMP,Snooping,Traffic Optimization for IPTV:IGMP Snooping optimizes multimedia traffic delivery, to ensure a better network experience especially for applications like IPTV.
Making Management Easy
TL-SG1218MPE offers network monitoring for users to observe traffic behavior. Through its web-based user interface and management utility, the TL-SG1218MPE offers a variety of useful features, including network monitoring, traffic prioritization, and enhanced QoS.
Easy to Use
- Plug & play, no configuration required
- Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Auto-negotiation intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance
What’s in it for you?
- 16 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports PoE/PoE+ Switch
- PoE power budget is up to 192W, making it ideal for small to medium business surveillance system
- Port Priority is able to guarantee the quality of sensitive application like video monitor
- Intelligent power management can protect the switch from overload
- QoS is for smooth internet-surfing experience and IGMP Snooping is capable of optimizing traffic for IPTV.