- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
TP-Link TL-SG1210P 10-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 8-Port PoE+
$120.05 (inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
The TP-Link 10-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch comes with 8 PoE+ ports to transfer data and power on one single cable.
The TL-SG1210P provides 9 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports and 1 Gigabit SFP port. Port 1 to port 8 of the switch support IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs with up tp 30 W for each PoE port and total PoE power budget of 63 W*. The TL-SG1210P is an unmanaged switch with desktop design, outstanding performance and quality, which is a great selection for expanding your home or office network.
Power over Ethernet
Port 1-8 of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption excels 63W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power off to ensure the high priority port’s power supply and protect the device from power overload operation.
Advanced Functions for Higher Performance
- Qos,For Fluent Online Experience:Administrators can designate the priority of traffic based on QoS, for example, to ensure that voice and video applications remain clear and lag-free.
IGMP,Snooping,Traffic Optimization for IPTV:IGMP Snooping optimizes multimedia traffic delivery, to ensure a better network experience especially for applications like IPTV.
Sturdy Metal Casing
Sturdy, compact metal casing, with desktop/wall-mounting design, to meet your needs in any environment. Besides, fanless design ensures quiet operation.
What’s in it for you?
- 9 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports, 1 Gigabit SFP port
- With 8 PoE+ ports, transfers data and power on one single cable
- Working with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs, expands home and office network
- 802.1p/DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic
- High PoE power budget with up to 30W for each PoE port and 63W for all PoE ports
- Easy to use, with no configuration and installation needed