TP-Link TL-SG116P network switch Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Black
(inc. of GST)
TP-Link TL-SG116P 16-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 16-Port PoE+
TL-SG116P is an unmanaged switch with 16 Gigabit ports that requires no configuration and provides 16 PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports. It can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
Power Over Ethernet
16 RJ45 ports of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
TL-SG116P has the priority function which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is ≥ 120 W*, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports, then the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
Intelligent Power Management
Priority (port 1 > port 2 > port 3>… > port 16): This function will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. For example, port 1, 2, 3 and 5 is using 25 W respectively (maximum power per port is 30 W); the system power is 100 W in total. If there is an additional PD inserted to port 4 with 30 W, and then the system will cut off the power of port 5 because of the overloaded power, this means port 1, 2, 3 will use 25 W respectively and port 4 will use 30 W, no power will be supplied to port
What’s in it for you?
- With 16 PoE+ ports, transfers data and power on one single cable
- Compliance with IEEE 802.3af/at PoE+, the switch supports PoE Power up to 30 W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE Power up to 120 W for all PoE ports*
- Up to 250 m data and power transmission range under Extend Mode**
- Priority Mode ensures high priority of ports 1–4 to guarantee the quality of the sensitive applications
- Isolation Mode allows one-click client traffic separation for higher security and performance
- Automatically reboots your dropped or unresponsive PoE-powered devices with PoE Auto Recovery
- Plug and play with no configuration required
|Ports & interfaces||
|Weight & dimensions||
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||