- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
TP-Link SG1024 – 24port Switch Gigabit,Rackmountable,Steel
$139.79 (inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
TP-Link TL-SG1024 24-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch Unmanaged energy-efficient Supports MAC 19-inch rack-mountable steel case 48Gbps Switching Capacity
The TL-SG1024 Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve old network to 1000Mbps network. All 24 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1024 can save power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
This new generation TL-SG1024 Gigabit Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU’S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 80% of the packaging material can be recycled.
All 24 ports are Gigabit RJ-45 ports which can provide large file transferring and also be compatible with 10Mbps and 100Mbps Ethernet devices. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SG1024 forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 10KB Jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make The TL-SG1024 work reliably. It’s a perfect choice to update your network to Gigabit while protecting your previous investment properly.
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
What’s in it for you?
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power consumption
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 48Gbps Switching Capacity
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Support the port N-Way Auto-Negotiation, Store and Forward.
- Compact size design for desktops, Rackmountable
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
Guide and Datasheet
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab , IEEE 802.3x
- Interface: 24 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports (Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)
- Network Media 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)
- 100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T: UTP category 5, 5e or above cable (maximum 100m)
- Fan Quantity: Fanless
- Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 13.1W (220V/50Hz)
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 17.3*7.1*1.7 in. (440*180*44 mm)
- Switching Capacity: 48Gbps
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 35.7Mpps
- MAC Address Table: 8K
- Jumbo Frame: 10KB
- QoS: 802.1p/DSCP QoS (Only for V11 and later version)
- Green Technology: Yes
- Transfer Method: Store-and-Forward
- FCC, CE, RoHS
- 24-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch
- Power Cord
- Installation Guide
- Rackmount Kits
- Rubber Feet
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉);
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉);
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing;
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing