TP-Link RE815XE AXE5400 Mesh Wi-Fi 6E Range Extender 574Mbps@2.4GHz,2402Mbps@5Ghz
$273.00 (inc. of GST)
AXE5400 Mesh Wi-Fi 6E Range Extender
Incredible Performance2 WiFi 6E offers the new 6 GHz frequency band with 1200 MHz of available spectrum. This wide-open band creates lower latency, higher throughput, and faster speeds for RE815XE. Enjoy the ultimate streaming experience with the latest WiFi generation.
6GHz for More Capacity
RE815XE takes full advantage of tri-band, empowering up to 96 devices with lightning-fast 5400 Mbps speed.3 With the 6 GHz band serving as its backhaul, all of your connected devices receive phenomenal connectivity.
RE815XE’s four external antennas create a stable wireless connection to any WiFi router, boosting your network’s coverage. 6× high-power FEM provide maximum WiFi performance, so your phones and tablets stay connected as you move throughout your home. Beamforming technology detects the location of devices and concentrates WiFi towards them for stronger connections.
Shape a seamless roaming network with RE815XE
OneMesh™ enables RE815XE to network with any router that supports OneMesh™ to form a seamless roaming network system5 that shares a set of WiFi names for uninterrupted signal switching.
Built-In Access Point Mode
RE815XE is more than a wireless range extender. In places with a network line, simply plug an Ethernet cable into the extender‘s Ethernet port to turn your wired internet connection into a tri-band wireless access point and the port rate reaches to 1,000 Mbps.
What’s in it for you?
- TP-Link RE815XE AXE5400 Mesh Wi-Fi 6E Range Extender
- AXE5400 Tri-Band Wi-Fi – Boosts overall speeds up to an incredible 5400 Mbps.
- Dedicated 6 GHz Band – Provides a clearer band to prevent Wi-Fi interference and congestion.
- 160 MHz Channel Bandwidth – Expands bandwidth to double the network speed of traditional 80 MHz.
- Seamless Roaming – Walk from room to room and stay connected with the fastest possible speeds.
- Improved Capacity, Less Lag – Experience flawless streams on more screens throughout your home.
- Simple Installation – Just plug in and then set up with the Tether App.
|Ports & interfaces
|Weight & dimensions
|Wireless LAN features